Ufc 100 I Can Not Wait

barrella

Annie's is in the Raka car park/Raja Complex. Note Annie's Do Do bar not Annie's Massage. It has 4 pool tables inside and is easy to see if you walk from soi 4 to soi 2 using the car park. The bar is on the right with a fountains of water running down the windows.

8:00pm is my suggestion.

I will be there early and make sure all is set up. I will also contact tendreams ahead of time to check the DVD

See you all soon.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok it was done. Max 15 people arrived At Annie's do do. The owners set us up with our own little private areas outside with our own brought in 42 LCD screen. Thanks buddies for bringing in the down load.

The great news is the owners said we are more than willing to use them again for any of the up and coming fights.

I will post them on here as soon as I have dates.

It was cool to meet some of you.

Be good.

This was a great initiative, very well done!

Have not had a chance to get to know you all a bit better but hopefully we can do that at later times as my eyes were hooked to the screen not wanting to miss the action and techniques used by the fighters.

Great place as well!

As the fights are on Saturdays and we have to wait for the download the next day the problem is that most of us have to work on Monday so leaving as soon as the fights are finished leaving a little time to get to know each other better.

Some phone numbers were exchanged and I hope it could be a start to have some more regular meetings with open and like minded people such as you all.

Have a great week!

Alex

:)

Yep, was good to watch in the company of others, little time for chit-chat though!

Next one should be Affliction 3 at the beginning of August (Fedor V Barnet, Mousasi v Babalu, Belfort v Santiago, etc)

We will get the dates and times sorted nearer the time and post on here, hope to see u all there!

<bet Bisping still has a headache from that one, ouch!>

agreed, was a great show.

Lesnar seems pretty unstoppable for now..

Lookin forward to Affliction with my fav fighter Fedor!

Belfort has started to look like his old self again..

would like to see Silva vs, Pierre, but looks like maybe sometime in 2010..

I wonder if Bisping broke his jaw. I saw the fierce flying elbow in slow motion several times today and was surprised his head not exploded.

His jaw seemed to be okay when he finally came to and left the ring albeit very dazed and confused...

Hendo's final punch was a cracker, full body weight behind it, certainly shut Bisping up!

To me, Bisping just didn't look confident from the walk-in to entering the cage and throughout the fight...

Definitely deserved the knockout of the night. (100k)

I wonder if Bisping broke his jaw. I saw the fierce flying elbow in slow motion several times today and was surprised his head not exploded.

His jaw seemed to be okay when he finally came to and left the ring albeit very dazed and confused...

Hendo's final punch was a cracker, full body weight behind it, certainly shut Bisping up!

To me, Bisping just didn't look confident from the walk-in to entering the cage and throughout the fight...

Definitely deserved the knockout of the night. (100k)

As a guy from the UK I am even willing to say some of the things he said on the countdown show meant he deserved a good beating. I still would have liked him to have walked away with a win though.

Not sure what will happen to Bisping now as this lose will move him down the tables a bit.

I personally wanted a different result for the heavy wait bout but there you go.

Looking forward to next next show at Annie's Do Do bar.

See you all then, my palms are sweating already.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would bump this one back up there as we said next event we can see together on the 1st-2nd-3rd I forgot.

Annies Do Do have agreed and I am ready for fr some good old MMA action with a few beers.

What's the info lads?

Just thought I would bump this one back up there as we said next event we can see together on the 1st-2nd-3rd I forgot.

Annies Do Do have agreed and I am ready for fr some good old MMA action with a few beers.

What's the info lads?

BAD NEWS!!

Affliction is no longer!

GOOD NEWS!!

August is still gonna be a big month in MMA!

next events will be...

UFC 101 airing Aug. 8th

Strikeforce airing Aug 15th

UFC 102 airing Aug 29th

- can see em all a few days later (I will be away for UFC 102 unfortunately)

What's the info lads?

BAD NEWS!!

Affliction is no longer!

GOOD NEWS!!

August is still gonna be a big month in MMA!

next events will be...

UFC 101 airing Aug. 8th

Strikeforce airing Aug 15th

UFC 102 airing Aug 29th

- can see em all a few days later (I will be away for UFC 102 unfortunately)

What about any WEC

So we are looking at the 10th for the next meet up. I walked past Annie's Do Do bar last night and they have mounted a Sony 44" plasma TV and made a new bar outside and put out some smart seating where we was last time. I will take a pic when I go past tomorrow. I am sure if we show up in better numbers and a few more times we can sort out a deal on nibbles or something.

Smart owner, sees the opportunity. Great news for us.
So do you want me to confirm with the owners of Annie's Do Do bar Monday 10th 8:00pm?

Or is there a better day?

Anyone able to download UFC 101?

My hands are sweating already.

Could Forrest be the man to topple the apple cart?

Will Florian get his wants?

Let's See.

Edited by barrella

I just read Michael DiSanto forecast for the Griffin fight and I want him to be right.

Let's see.

Does anyone have any comments as to what will happen if Ortiz and Machida met in the ring.

The next fight I would love to see Brock Lesnar Vs Shane Carwin. One of the few people in the division that Lesnor's size will not count.

Hello guys any1 know a place were i can watch ufc101 this weekend live? Gonna do me best to try an get out of bed for once in me life! silva vs griffin shud be a cracker!
This is a negative, same as for UFC 100.

I suggest following us as we are going to get ourselves to Annie's Do Do bar in between soi 2 and 4 (soi Annie's) Suckhumvit near the Raja Hotel on the 10th at 8:00pm.

44" Sony mounted plasma TV and cheap beer. All good.

Still got a sweaty on.

Turns out the tall guy and myself will both be away for UFC101 so its gonna be up to someone else to d/l it this time.

We will be back on for the other events in the month tho...

If you guys PM me a link to a place where I can DL it I will do it no problems.