Contadiction

I always find it amusing to see Thai girls cover their mouths as they use a toothpick. That is, just having chewed the whole meal with their mouth open. Before you start this doesn't apply to all Thai girls, only the ones I have observed in my 6 years living here.

When challenged they thought is was funny although had never realised it before.

Public nose picking is another lovely behaviour they have.

But, most of us won't bother with your stuff again.

My life will be devastated. Does anyone take much notice of what is posted here? 98% is irrelevant rants and how some people beleives the thai culture/life/immigration revolves around expats, and how to piss them off. Look of the lighter side of life. If you cant see the humour in something, move along and don't waste a click or 2 dwelling on it.

I don't think my observation is incorrect and I do find it ironic. One of many ironic features of Thai life and any other folks lifes.

chill out or do whatever you do to relax

• 2 weeks later...

:D it's the best I've heard in here :D

Ican't stop laughing :D

it was a nice break really . Don't care about some old stuff , nothing makes then laugh anymore and some happy married to thai ladies doesn't like that we make a joke of thai ladies.

:)