Building Materials List Questions

I have fully detailed professionally produced CAD (and printed) plans for a 238 sqm house. For budgeting purposes, I want an as-is materials list for everything that can be purchased from Global House. How much should I pay and how long should it take someone to prepare a materials list for me?

I want to use Global House so that I can easily verify pricing and use Global House as a yardstick later when negotiating materials costs of other suppliers or the builder. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Give your plans to Global House and get them to quote for the materiel. Then give them to Home Mart and get them to quote. Do the same for any other suppliers around.

At the end of the day there are not that many different items that go into building a house.

To calculate the cost on every item is not that difficult to do yourself once you have the plans and know how many blocks make up a square meter and how much steel is in the roof, but if it is any help 238 sq meters will come to around 1.4m at builders cost price, or 12.5 a square meter to you. This is usually adequate for most people when they are preparing a budget.