Good News

hi guys and girls,

Just want to say a big thanks to you lot for all the useful information on gaining a visitors visa for the UK. That little search button works a treat, all the info i needed was on here already and let me just say without it wouldnt of even known where to start.

Let me just say this, vv visa are hard to get but with enough rsearch and effort pu inot it they are possible, i think it was the case where we planned it so well and gave them all the possible stuff they could have asked for, meaning they couldnt say no.

My advise would be plan well in advance and give these people no excuse to say no !!!!

cheers again, Rolo :o

Rolo,

Well done and I hope your visitor enjoys themselves.

Yes, preparation is, I'd say, 80% of the battle with the remainder in the lap of the gods. I was once in the queue at the embassy in BKK and the bloke in front of me with his Thai g/f hadn't even filled in the form prior to arriving. He was trying to get her address and she kept insisting he knew the address because he came to the bar where she worked every night. He wanted her home address which she flatly refused to give. It was evident that her application was a non-starter from the word go.

Best of luck,

Scouse.

hi guys and girls,

Let me just say this, vv visa are hard to get but with enough rsearch and effort pu inot it they are possible,

not to tar all thais with the same brush and freak out someone reading this thread..... there are also countless thais in a variety of different situations who obtain visas to western nations very easily.

Edited by penelope