Thai E-mails

junki3korean

I recieve many forwarded e-mails from thai mates, they always seem to be intresting some dirty some funny some just very weird or gross...but i like to share few with you guys...some are too much that I wouldn`t be allowed to post!

Enjoy. andy

untitled-5.jpg

DO YOU KNOW? Coke+Ajinomoto Can be Used to Rape Ladies

คุณรู้หรือไม่? ว่าโค้ก + อายิโนะโมโต๊ะ สามารถนำมาเพื่อใช้ในการข่มขืนหญิงสาวได้อย่างไร

I received a news about the recent tactic used to spike girls' drink.

ฉันได้รับข่าวเมื่อเร็ว ๆนี้ถึงรายละเอียด ที่นำมาใช้สำหรับเครื่องดื่ม (แอลกอฮอล์) ของสาว ๆ

It is a cheap and widely used method.

วิธีการนี้เป็นวิธีที่ประหยัดและใช้กันอย่างแพร่หลาย

This method was used in Canny Ong murder.

วิธีการนี้ถูกนำมาใช้ในในคดีฆาตกรรมของ แคนดี้ อ๋อง

Rapist uses this method.

ผู้ข่มขืนใช้วิธีการดังนี้

Coca-cola+ajinomoto/monosodium glutamate = a medicine which will cause drowsiness and excitement in the victim.

โค้ก + อายิโนะโมโต๊ะ / โมโนโซเดียมกลูตาเมต = ยาที่มีผลทำให้เหยือเกิดอาการมึนและตื่นเต้นเร่าร้อน

This mixture is poisonous if used too often on the victim.

ส่วนผสมนี้จะกลายเป็นยาพิษหากถูกใช้กับเหยื่อมากเกินไป

Please send this to all your female friends, sisters, & your loved ones and ask them to beware.

ได้โปรดส่งเมล์นี้ไปยังเพื่อนสาว พี่น้องหญิงทุกคนของคุณ และคนที่คุณรักให้ระวังตัว

DO NOT accept coca-cola or any other drinks from stranger / even

If it is your friend that you are not very close with.

อย่าได้รับเครื่องดื่ม โค้กหรือเครื่องดื่มใด ๆ จากคนแปลกหน้า ถ้าหากเขาไม่ใช่เพื่อนหรือคนที่คุณสนิทสนมเป็นอันขาด

Some are not Thai related but I will post one daily!

Mods if you wish you can move to farang/pub!~

Yesterdaythe world saw the disappearance of an A330 Air Frane during a trans Atlanticflight between Rio to Paris . Very ironic that a day before I got a mailof the photos taken a a passenger on a flight mins after a mid air collision,and mins before the crash of the said aircraft

Two shots taken inside the plane before it crashed. Unbelievable! Photostaken inside the GOL B 737 aircraft that was involved in a mid air collisionand crashed.....

A B737 had a mid air collision with the Embraer Legacy while cruising at35,000 feet over South America . The Embraer Legacy, though seriously damagedwith the winglet ripped off, managed to make a landing at a nearbyairstrip in the midst of the Amazon jungle. The crew and passengers ofthe Embraer Legacy had no idea what they had hit. The B737

however crashed, killing all crew and passengers on board.

The two photos attached were apparently taken by one of the passengersin the B737, just after the collision and before the aircraft crashed.The photos were retrieved from the camera's memory stick. You will neverget to see photos like this. In the first photo, there is a gaping holein the fuselage through which you can see the tailplane and vertical finof the aircraft. In the second photo, one of the passengers is being suckedout of the gaping hole.

These photos were foundin a digital Casio Z750, amidst the remains in Serra do Cachimbo. Althoughthe camera was destroyed, the Memory Stick was recovered. Investigatingthe serial number of the camera, the owner was identified as Paulo G. Muller,an actor of a theatre for children known in the outskirts of Porto Alegre. It can be imagined that he was standing during the impact with the EmbraerLegacy and during the turbulence, he managed to take these photos, justseconds after the tail loss the aircraft plunged. So the camera was foundnear the cockpit. The structural stress probably ripped the engines away,diminishing the falling speed, protecting the electronic equipment butnot unfortunately the victims. Paulo Muller leaves behind two daughters,Bruna and Beatriz.