Thai Driving Test

Yesterday the gf failed her driving test for a car. Boo hoo hoo. That should quiet her down now when I am driving with her next to me. Expert back seat driver. Mind this, watch that, foo fast, careful ,watch it, etc etc

Seriously though, she is ,for a Thai, a good driver. So I was surprised. But apparently she hit a cone when reversing! and has got to do it again. She had a license but it had expired and you know how it is with this inertia problem they have. So it was a test resit.

Even more surprising seeing the day previously I had got my licences and in colour and brake and pulling the string test i did a more or less complete f... up. TiT

Yesterday the gf failed her driving test for a car. Boo hoo hoo. That should quiet her down now when I am driving with her next to me. Expert back seat driver. Mind this, watch that, foo fast, careful ,watch it, etc etc

Seriously though, she is ,for a Thai, a good driver. So I was surprised. But apparently she hit a cone when reversing! and has got to do it again. She had a license but it had expired and you know how it is with this inertia problem they have. So it was a test resit.

Even more surprising seeing the day previously I had got my licences and in colour and brake and pulling the string test i did a more or less complete f... up. TiT

I don't look foreward to going through this when my Thai GF trys to get her license soon.

I did the same on the depth perception/string pulling test because A) I didn't cheat like 100% of the rest of the people in the room (watching from the side as a dozen other people do it before you so you know just how far to pull the string) and :) It's impossible to tell within a few cm where featureless the little white stick is relative to the other one. After the third try the lady looked at the machine, looked at me, looked back to the machine, then to me again, then passed me. lol

Like so many other things in Thailand, completely useless.