1,200 Thais Likely To Die Of Flu

webfact

My wife's doctor today told her that there are at least 100,000 Thai infected with swince flu, in Thailand and the current Bangkok Post/Thai media count of 705 is nonesense. She was visiting one of the big 2 hospitals in Bangkok. 705 does seem awfully low considering the lax efforts to contain the virus by the government.

My wife's doctor today told her that there are at least 100,000 Thai infected with swince flu, in Thailand and the current Bangkok Post/Thai media count of 705 is nonesense.

Yes, at least 100K. The estimated number of cases so far in the US is already a MILLION. It spreads even more easily here, as people here live more communally.

The UK weather [4 seasons] sees most people getting a cold or flu like symptoms at least once a year and that builds up our immune system.

I wonder if you realise that there is a world of difference between having a cold and having flu, they are not in any way similar, the flu will come on very quickly floor you for days on end whilst a cold can be largely ignored most of the time.

It always made me laugh when some uneducated moron announced that they've 'been dying with the flu' for the last couple of days when of course they would still be lying in bed with all of their muscles aching for a week if they had influenza.

Swine flu... phooey!

First it was SARS, then it was bird flu, then it was horse flu and now pig flu. In the end all of them proved to be little worst than the common cold!

Far more people die each year from complications resulting from a common cold.

What a scam! :)

SARS equals Common Cold?

LOL?