Thai Citizenship

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Chief Justice,

Any updates regarding your lodged application????? Its been 3 years now.

I lodged my application with the Special Branch in May 2007 and had my interview with the Ministry of Interior in July 2008. Not a peep since my Ministry interview. So, all up, my application has been in for two years. I am hoping to get a positive response this year - but whether or not I do is another matter entirely.

The wait is vexing to say the least.

Any update, my friend

Dear Chief Justice,

I lodged my application with the Special Branch in May 2007 and had my interview with the Ministry of Interior in July 2008. Not a peep since my Ministry interview. So, all up, my application has been in for two years. I am hoping to get a positive response this year - but whether or not I do is another matter entirely.

Any update, my friend

Still nothing, I'm afraid. However, I will try my best to get it this year by having people pester the Ministry on my behalf on a regular basis. I also have certain people trying to help me but as yet to no avail. I shall keep you informed.

Hello Dear Samran,

Any update regarding your application, it's been nearly 3 years now.

we are betting on three years. My wife has had her application in for about 15 months now, and still no update.

How many times your wife went for interviews in police department and ministry of interior, little light on it?

formal 'interview' at the police department on the day we submitted the documentation (april 2008 from memory).

We had a follow up interview at KFC (yes KFC) at Victory Monument a few weeks later with some Ministry Interior officals. It seemed just to be an informal get to know you interview - why are you applying etc.

nothing heard since.....been meaning to follow up actually.

• 3 months later...

if there was an update, then I'd update.

But there has been none.

Hello Samran,

Any movement, update or news in or from ministry of interior regarding Thai citizenship applications.

Dear Chief Justice,

Any update, my friend

Still nothing, I'm afraid. However, I will try my best to get it this year by having people pester the Ministry on my behalf on a regular basis. I also have certain people trying to help me but as yet to no avail. I shall keep you informed.

Hello Dear Chief Justice,

Any update, movement or news from or in the ministry of interior regarding your case and Thai citizenship applications.

But there has been none.

Hello Samran,

Any movement, update or news in or from ministry of interior regarding Thai citizenship applications.

I think he would post if anything had happened, best to PM members with individual messages if you really want to know.

But there has been none.

Hello Samran,

see previous response :P