Embassy In Bangkok Or Myanmar?

hi all, i have a doubt on this.

My wife (Myanmar national) will be delivering our child in a thailand hospital.

I, not a Thai national, was wondering, when the kid is delivered and issued a thai birth ceritificate, i would need to have it translated and handed over to the Embassy of my country.

Now, my question is, the embassy of my country in which country? Thailand or Myanmar?

You are talking about your wife, so I guess you are leagly married. You register the birth of the child at the local amhur of the place where the child is born.

Next you have the option of regestering the birth of the child with your embassy AND that of the mother, that might be important for getting a passport of both you countries.

Both Embassies. My son was born in Thailand and his birth was registered at the local amphur, at the Australian Embassy (mine) and the Japanese Embassy (my wife's). As neither myself nor my wife was a Thai citizen or a permanent resident of Thailand at the time of his birth, he is not a Thai citizen by birth. Interestingly, if we had both been permanent residents on the day he was born, he would be a Thai citizen.

I Had a conversation with my Thai wife. She says that the child would not be classed as a Thai, it would be classed the same as its mother, She also says that they can only live in Thailand for 5/6 years then have to go back to there own country. She may be wrong but be carefull you may open a can of worms by trying to regiester the birth in Thailand as a Thai baby. Good luck to you and your family hope ever thing goes ok for you.

I Had a conversation with my Thai wife. She says that the child would not be classed as a Thai, it would be classed the same as its mother, She also says that they can only live in Thailand for 5/6 years then have to go back to there own country. She may be wrong but be carefull you may open a can of worms by trying to regiester the birth in Thailand as a Thai baby. Good luck to you and your family hope ever thing goes ok for you.

The birth has to be registered here, as the child will be born on Thailand. Registering the birh here doesn't make the child Thai, it only registeres the birth of the child. The nationality law of the parents country will then determine which nationality (or nationalities) the child will have.

hi all, i have a doubt on this.

My wife (Myanmar national) will be delivering our child in a thailand hospital.

I, not a Thai national, was wondering, when the kid is delivered and issued a thai birth ceritificate, i would need to have it translated and handed over to the Embassy of my country.

Now, my question is, the embassy of my country in which country? Thailand or Myanmar?

..a kid is baby goat..do you mean baby/child/her baby/our baby

I also come from the goat generation but today it seems to not only be used but be accepted in informal usage. Top Google definition:

[noun] a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"