Requesting The Creation Of A Subforum

TenDreams

I think a martial arts sub-forum would be a good idea in the sports forum, who should i make this request to? Sorry, I just have no idea.

<specifically because we want to set up a monthly event where TV'ers can show up and watch live/replay MMA events in Bangkok, with before and after discussions here on the board>

A PM to one of the Admins or email to admin[at]thaivisa.com would be a good starting point.

Why not start a poll in the sports forum to gauge support, not a lot of point having a sub-forum with only two regular contributors :)

A PM to one of the Admins or email to admin[at]thaivisa.com would be a good starting point.

Why not start a poll in the sports forum to gauge support, not a lot of point having a sub-forum with only two regular contributors :)

Ok, thanks for the help, will take your advice and give it a go!

Ok, so I gather that if someone has an idea then they should float it in a forum first?

But since I'm here...

I think there are alot of intelligent people on TV, and many of them may be starved of stimulating discussion due to where they live.

How about a debating club that will form teams each week (or month) and hold a formal debate?

I envisage a forum "room" that is not the open slather arguing that may occur in the "general" forum, but a turn by turn, limited length debate using all the rules of formal debate, open only to the team members and adjudicator.

Teams can be drawn from a list of those wanting to participate or join the "club".

Whaddaya say?