Swiss Man Involved In Knife Attack

syd barrett

FROM PATTAYA ONE NEWS WEBSITE JULY 13 2009

Swiss Man involved in knife attack at Father-in-Law’s house.

Pattaya, 13 July [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Monday Morning, Police Lieutenant Wacharapat from Banglamung Police Station received an urgent call to the front of an apartment complex in Soi Mapyailia 23 off Neun Plub Wan to assist a foreign man who had just been attacked.

The 22 year old Swiss Man had clearly sustained a severe injury to his left hand. It was soon discovered that two of his fingers had been partially amputated by his Father-in-Law, Khun Art aged 47. The incident occurred in Khun Art’s house and according to accounts from both men; the Swiss Man had recently broken up with Khun Art’s daughter who also left with their child. It appears from the statements given by the two men involved in the attack and what was recorded by Police at the scene that the Swiss Man had come to Khun Art’s house in search of his Wife and Child.

He was unaware that they had already gone to Bangkok to live. The Swiss Man was reportedly carrying a baseball bat and inside the house he began to attack Khun Art who picked up a knife and during a struggle almost chopped off two of the Swiss Man’s fingers. The victim, who appeared to be under the influence of either alcohol or a narcotic was later taken to Hospital where Doctors will operate on the partially severed fingers later on Monday.

Khun Art was taken to the Police Station where he is currently assisting Police with their investigation. Because the incident occurred inside his home and he could argue he was protecting himself from harm, he may escape criminal charges.

Swiss Man sans fingers

'I will chop you' : Khun Art brandishing a cleaver

post-4408-1247495837_thumb.jpg

post-4408-1247495843_thumb.jpg

-----

So lessen number one!!!!

Do not walk inside a house of people were you have devorced their daughter!!

Yes of course this "knife-guy" slippes away.. no problem.. it is just a falang inside

his house.....

Glegolo

-----

So lessen number one!!!!

Yes of course this "knife-guy" slippes away.. no problem.. it is just a falang inside

his house.....

Glegolo

I applaud the Thai guy's right to defend himself in his own property - unless the Falang, of course, wandering into the property on his way back from a baseball match.

I believe there are regular baseball matches on Soi Nern Plub Wan :)

-----

So lessen number one!!!!

his house.....

Glegolo

I applaud the Thai guy's right to defend himself in his own property - unless the Falang, of course, wandering into the property on his way back from a baseball match.

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh........crime free Pattaya. I am sure if the Thai guy had killed the farang the news would have been "farang commits suicide with knife."

-----

So lessen number one!!!!

his house.....

Glegolo

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh........crime free Pattaya. I am sure if the Thai guy had killed the farang the news would have been "farang commits suicide with knife."

Nothing like this ever happens in Texas, does it JR? This type of thing happens everywhere, not just Pattaya or Thailand.

Edited by beechguy

-----

So lessen number one!!!!

his house.....

Glegolo

Aaaahhhhhhhhh....... I had a feeling JRT would jump on this bandwagon. I am not sure anyone claimed Pattaya to be crime-free and it is certainly less likely to be if Farangs go wandering about with baseball bats !

Still, another reason for you to stay away, even if it was only another domestic on the Darkside.

The Swiss Man was reportedly carrying a baseball bat and inside the house he began to attack Khun Art who picked up a knife and during a struggle almost chopped off two of the Swiss Man’s fingers. The victim, who appeared to be under the influence of either alcohol or a narcotic was later taken to Hospital where Doctors will operate on the partially severed fingers later on Monday.

This type of scenario seems common. In this case, a man whose fingers were "almost chopped off" waits patiently with blood pouring out and "was later taken to Hospital."

I read many similar stories where badly injured accident victims are still laying around almost lifeless until the news reporters arrive with cameras clicking, and *later* are taken to hospital.

Is the concept of immediate medical care alien around here? If I'm in a serious accident or victim of a violent crime and in need of medical attention, I want it sooner rather than later!

just because the swiss guy's wearing socks and sandals that doesn't mean he's not a fighter nor that he's less likely to be "tooled up" he could be hiding anything in those socks

the thai father in-law gives the impression that he's full of remorse