Studio Apartments In Bkk

dear bangkokians!

my friend bought 'out of intuition' an older building (chinese townhouse-style, but really special) to renovate & decorate it. he loves to make use of old buildings, restore them & pass them to the next generation. nice, i think. and i think also other foreigners will like this idea & appreciate it.

he thought of offering very pleasant studio-apartments for foreigners @ a 'normal' budget & in sukhumvit area. all fully serviced & with excellent facilities (sounds a bit like a dream, but hey... wait until he'll open the doors).

he asked me for my 'foreign' opinion in various issues. i tried to help, but i just can't speak for all of us & we're facing a lot of unanswered questions. what do foreigners like? bath tub or shower? queen size or king size? is near BTS a must? a hundred of questions (literally).....

so, we thought, why not ask directly? would you mind to take 10 min of your time for our survey? it's greatly appreciated: [email protected] & i will send you the suryey to fill in.

we've got some ideas, also to attract others then tenants to visit this place, having a good time with friends in a V E R Y relaxed environment.

we'll keep you updated about this project (if you wish) & if you send back the survey, preferably answered , a free drink is yours @ our opening party. sounds fair, chai mai kha?

--> any questions, please call me @ 07-8082898 / contact me [email protected]

--> if you want us to take your name out of this mailing list, no problemos, drop us a short note

--> feel free to forward this mail to your friends or pass us their e-mail contacts

that's it for the moment. thanks again for your help & cheers, na kha, bo.

ps: hope to get lots and lots of surveys back :o ...

well for me must have things:

big bed (queen/king)

air con (goes without saying really)

shower

option to get broadband

close to BTS

close to shops

close to motorbike taxis

find my email in my profile and email me a survey if you like.

dont have access to my email right now

perfect studio for me:

a/c

hot shower, bath tub a bonus

cable tv

broadband internet

refrigerator and hot plate

desk area

decent sized bed

some sort of outdoor space to sit

place to keep a bike

proximity to public tranport

• 3 months later...

...speaking of which... does anyone know of a place fitting the above description for under, say, 15k (baht)? prefer the pratunam/rachathewi area w/skytrain access.

My opinoin;

1. Enough floor space for a bed, Sofa, TV and a table to eat at.

2. Independant Telephone. Not through one of those silly building switch-boards that cut you off after 15 minutes. Therefore you can have ADSL as well.

3. A shared dish on the building for UBC or Cable connection.

4. Air-con

5. Hot Water in the shower.

6. Near the BTS or MRT

7. Comes with nice basic furniture.

8. Not noisy.