Condo Charges

Could anyone tell me where I can find the actual amounts I will be charged for purchasing a condo?

Everyone talks of the tax, stamp duty, transfer doc, sinking fund, insurance, maintenance but not the numbers.

I am also told I do not need a Tor Tor 3 as I am paying less than $20K.

But will a bank statement showing my overseas transfers for the last 6 months suffice?

Appreciate any help and thanks in advance.

The actual purchase and tax numbers are determined by - wait for it - the cost of the condo. The maintenance cost and the sinking fund are determined by - wait for it - the condo development. I can't imagine an actual condo costing less than $20K US but, if that's correct, all of your taxes would be less than $1000 US. If you are worrying about the sinking fund, it is generally paid by the initial purchaser, and then when you sell it, it's simply becomes part of the purchase price. If it's a new condo, I suggest that you speak with the developer. If it's not a new condo, you can speak with the condo sales/rental office, and it can provide some direction. Don't forget, if you're getting electrical service in your own name, you'll need to make a deposit with EGAT, about 12K THB.