Peas In Thailand

ProfessorFart

In this golden age of 100 mods to each poster I found after extensive enquiries that the only topic I could comment on is the size and shape of Thai veg as it won't upset the rather arse licking ott rules here.

So; I find Thai Peas too round. Is there anywhere where one can find a nice farang pea, a wee bit wrinkled zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

On my last visit to UK I managed to smuggle some peas back through Thai Immigration and have now grown in my garden out here a marvellous Thai-Falang hybrid and called them Thangs.They are small but well proportioned and considerably wrinkled.If you are ever in the Sattahip area you are most welcome to sample my Thangs. :o

Agreed…..ah…but if the Pea is a self-righteous moral policeman its alright. Some of these posters, you know who you are, have some very jaundiced views, which are totally unfounded on any reality of life based here in Thailand.

With regarding the QC issue here, I have to agree that Posts are closed far too quickly, also there seems to be race to who can close them first.

I guess I will get another warning now!

In this golden age of 100 mods to each poster I found after extensive enquiries that the only topic I could comment on is the size and shape of Thai veg as it won't upset the rather arse licking ott rules here.

So;  I find Thai Peas too round. Is there anywhere where one can find a nice farang pea, a wee bit wrinkled zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

A little out of sorts today Prof ?

So;  I find Thai Peas too round. Is there anywhere where one can find a nice farang pea, a wee bit wrinkled zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

ode to the pulse....

I eat my peas with honey,

I've done it all my life

I know it may sound funny

But it keeps them on the knife.

Edited by wilko

In my day, we could write our name in the snow with a good pea.

Extra points if it was in your girlfriend's hand-writing!

My friend made up his mind to marry his girlfriend on their second date because she was the only woman he had ever met who could write her name in the snow with her own piss. Top pelvic floor!!!!

Jezus no matter what, there's always somebody who's gonna whine about it  :o

If you dislike your peas i recently gave you based on size and shape. i might as well just make you eat beans  :D  :D

If you don't like it , Don't eat it  :D

Peas are like that....Deal with it

/closed

I think peas are rounder because we're closer to the equator, further away from the Earth's core so less gravity to pull peas out of shape.

I think the same applies to breasts, too.

Cheers,

Chanchao

(How's that for a thread-jack :D And Prof: stop whining. :D Do what I did: for about a month only say things that kind of make sense. After that you can get away with anything. :o