Nice Pad W/ Balcony, Includes Gym Membership D3tv

This 50 sq.m. renovated and furnished studio is in a quiet neighborhood in Thong Lo, not far from the BTS and very close to canal transportation. I have other studios and 1 bedrooms from 7500-14500baht a month, all in the same location, and they come with air conditioning, free wireless internet, and free UBC. You can see all my rooms at my website on my thaivisa profile. Each room also comes with a 28 inch TV and DVD player, refridgerator, microwave, sofa, coffee table, and a balcony as well.

The gym membership is at the Racquet Club on Sukhumvit Soi 49, about 700m from the apartment. This includes an air-conditioned full gym with many machines/free weights, tennis courts, racquetball courts, batminton courts, a meeting room, free internet cafe, a sauna, and Thailand's largest rock-climbing wall. Oh, and 2 large swimming pools. You can check out more details on their website.

If interested please call Erin at 086-881-9811. Thanks!

post-49073-1247900662_thumb.jpg

post-49073-1247900716_thumb.jpg

post-49073-1247900867_thumb.jpg

post-49073-1247901049_thumb.jpg

This 50 sq.m. renovated and furnished studio is in a quiet neighborhood in Thong Lo, not far from the BTS and very close to canal transportation. I have other studios and 1 bedrooms from 7500-14500baht a month, all in the same location, and they come with air conditioning, free wireless internet, and free UBC. You can see all my rooms at my website on my thaivisa profile. Each room also comes with a 28 inch TV and DVD player, refridgerator, microwave, sofa, coffee table, and a balcony as well.

The gym membership is at the Racquet Club on Sukhumvit Soi 49, about 700m from the apartment. This includes an air-conditioned full gym with many machines/free weights, tennis courts, racquetball courts, batminton courts, a meeting room, free internet cafe, a sauna, and Thailand's largest rock-climbing wall. Oh, and 2 large swimming pools. You can check out more details on their website.

Nice and well priced rooms, but from you web site ALL the rooms are available now. Is the entire building empty? Is it really that tough in the realestate market at the moment?

Nice and well priced rooms, but from you web site ALL the rooms are available now. Is the entire building empty? Is it really that tough in the realestate market at the moment?

No, I only show rooms that are available or will be soon. I don't want people wasting their time wading through a million unavailable rooms, so when a room is occupied I remove it from the web site. For instance, I just removed this one because I just rented it out today. I still have other rooms available and most of them are on my website. Thanks for the interest!