Bedlam

TizMe

New Access Rules For BEDLAM and Other to be created (VIP) forums

As of today we adjusted the access policy for the old vip forum now called BEDLAM.

All users with a number of posts higher then 500 will be automatically moved to "advanced members" usergroup , from which they can access the Bedlam forums and others who might be created later.

In this way we hope to provide a Place for the long standing members of the community were they can talk amongst themselves. The members that were granted access before keep their rights.

Members with less then 500 posts will be automatically granted access when they reach this mark. they will also be able to change their comment under their avatar themselves.

If you have more then 500 posts have a look

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showforum=47

Greetings

The Admin Team.

ps: if you have more then 500 posts and can't access the forum send me a pm

OK. My first post on this subject has been supressed by the TV sensors, so I'll have another try.

What is the point of the Bedlam forum? Why would I want to post in that forum where only the Elite members will be allowed to read and reply?

Why would I want to exclude all the members that haven't been around long enough to notch up 500 posts?

New Access Rules For BEDLAM and Other to be created (VIP) forums

As of today we adjusted the access policy for the old vip forum now called BEDLAM.

All users with a number of posts higher then 500 will be automatically moved to "advanced members" usergroup , from which they can access the Bedlam forums and others who might be created later.

In this way we hope to provide a Place for the long standing members of the community were they can talk amongst themselves. The members that were granted access before keep their rights.

Members with less then 500 posts will be automatically granted access when they reach this mark. they will also be able to change their comment under their avatar themselves.

If you have more then 500 posts have a look

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showforum=47

Greetings

The Admin Team.

ps: if you have more then 500 posts and can't access the forum send me a pm

OK. My first post on this subject has been supressed by the TV sensors, so I'll have another try.

What is the point of the Bedlam forum? Why would I want to post in that forum where only the Elite members will be allowed to read and reply?

Why would I want to exclude all the members that haven't been around long enough to notch up 500 posts?

Jezus no matter what you do , there's always somebody who's gonna whine about it :o

If you dislike your access i recently gave you based on objective criteria like post numbers. i might as well reverse the whole thing and let access be based on the club you didn't belong to in the first place :D:D

If you don't like it , Don't post in it :D

It is like it is NOW....Deal with it

/closed