What Are The Pros And Cons Of Thai Girls (as A Potential Partner) ?

spaceshipcrew

(generally speaking)

Its about time I'll have to choose between my Thai gf and my Philippine gf, which one of them I will choose to go on with and set up a small business. Thai gf is in the same city as I am, Phil gf is able to have a good converstion... Or just try to keep both of them ? :)

Yes I know it's also a matter of the heart, but what other things I'll have to deal with ?

Q: Who has relational experience with both Thai and Phil and can compare ?

Q: What are the pros and cons of Thai girls (as a potential partner) ?

Should I have fish or chicken for dinner?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

spaceshipcrew,

C'mon... no one can answer which girlfriend is the best for you. That is an internal debate that does not need to be on a forum.

Of course if you really want some answers please post some bikini body shots (faces optional) along with a comparison of the ladies' family background, education background, job history, cooking skills, conversation skills, cleaning skills, budgeting prowess, her ability to take care of you and so on.

Make the listing here and I have complete confidence that members will chime in.

Enjoy!

TheWalkingMan

This sort of question should always only be answered one way........ choose the one with the largest breasts.

Gotta luv a bloke that goes straight to the point...pardon the pun.

I use to know this really old guy, had been around for yonks & his comment on women and marriage was simply, "If you really feel you must marry, Always marry the ugly one" :D

ps: he did elobrate why, but if I post such information on TV, I may find myself taking a little holiday :)

Edited by neverdie

I think the one you don't choose will be the lucky one!

Let's take a guess about which mod, and rightly so, will close this thread. Your choices are SBK, Mig, Boo or A.N. Other. I'm guessing SBK, just because she seems to be around a little more.

In the meantime though, please feel free to post those bikini shots, etc!

Edited by GrahamF

I have a better solution to the OP's question...

OP, tell each of them you are cutting their monthly allowance by half.... Then, whichever one doesn't dump or kill you, you know you're got a true mate.

Of course, it's possible that both would dump you under those circumstances. But then at least, you'll know where you stand.

And in the unlikely event that neither dump you, then you've saved enough money each month to keep them both...

Problem solved.... :)

(generally speaking)

Its about time I'll have to choose between my Thai gf and my Philippine gf, which one of them I will choose to go on with and set up a small business. Thai gf is in the same city as I am, Phil gf is able to have a good converstion... Or just try to keep both of them ? :)

Yes I know it's also a matter of the heart, but what other things I'll have to deal with ?

Q: Who has relational experience with both Thai and Phil and can compare ?

Q: What are the pros and cons of Thai girls (as a potential partner) ?

The question you raised is similar to asking ... what do you recommend I should eat, Choucroute or Sauerkraut, the question you raised is a personal matter, which only "YOU" can decide.

Choucroute or Sauerkraut