Search For Young Thai Lady!

I have been in thailand in the last 2 weeks and have seen old white men with thai ladies half their ages and has seen old european ladies who was dating young Turkish men in turkey in the past,

All that make me ask myself this question: what kind of a mindset they are in while they embarke on that relationship??

It is really a sicken image for me :) what is wrong with those people??

Edited by incrediblebutnotinterested

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No

Just behave the way they would behave if they were living in their home country!!!

Wasn't it in Turkey a few years ago that there was all the fuss because a Turkish man was going with an 11 year old English girl?

Why do you complain when they go with older women?

To each their own.

Chris

I have been in thailand in the last 2 weeks and have seen old white men with thai ladies half their ages and has seen old european ladies who was dating young Turkish men in turkey in the past,

All that make me ask myself this question: what kind of a mindset they are in while they embarke on that relationship??

I must say when I first saw this fat big man with one of these flower necklaces around his neck dancing (well at least he was trying) in a disco at 3 in the night with a cocktail in his hand surrounded by bar girls it made me a bit sick as well. But now I stay here longer I start thinking: if I am single at that age and have the money for a (well deserved) good time, it might be me dancing with all these bar girls ........

Years ago I was walking with a young lady less than half my age. I happened to meet an American couple who both gave me the evil eye. The American lady decided to do some window shopping so I was able to tell her husband to eat his heart out. His wife wasn't within ear shot and he said, "I am, I am" He then had a difficult time wiping the smile off his face.

Edited by Gary A

OP should ask himself what is wrong with him, if he cares about others that much, that he feels sickened.

Let them do what they want! They do no harm to others. It could be that YOU will be one of them one day and you will remember you posting. Be tolerant and enjoy life in a sincere, unprejudiced way.

You saw my wife, son and I wandering around the zoo on Saturday? Sorry, I will try to keep my sick family behavior behind close doors as to not offend you.

I often get looks from people when I am walking down the street with my teenage step daughter. My wife who is usually not far away has even heard people comments such as "that dirty old man"

Now when this hapens I put my arm tightly round my daughter give her an extra squeeze for effect. That makes us both smile and if anybody wants to get off on thinking the worse that is up to them.

Well it could have been me - my wife does look half my age but is actually only 10 years younger..... Don't think I could keep up with one that was really half my age... If it wasn't for the fear of death or poverty I might be convinced to give it a try however....

If I am actually going with a lady half my age: I'll probably go to jail! Have to wait until I am at least 36 to do that, lol .......

Similar problem for me when I go out with my wife and children, 90% of people think my wife (who is 41, I'm 48) is the maid and the maid (who is 21) is my wife. My wife gets a little annoyed sometimes but I have to laugh.

Some people - including the OP are very sad.

The most disgusting thing I saw was... A 70 year old bloke walking down Sukhumvit 7/1 wearing a shell suit and also wearing his base ball cap on back to front. I make no wonder he was alone :)

Similar problem for me when I go out with my wife and children, 90% of people think my wife (who is 41, I'm 48) is the maid and the maid (who is 21) is my wife. My wife gets a little annoyed sometimes but I have to laugh.

Some people - including the OP are very sad.

My question to you Sir is why havent you made your wife the maid and the maid your wife seems like the sensible thing to do with most ppl thinking it already. Plus there are added benefits.

well hopefully you will leave Thailand soon and not have to put up with this disgusting behavior of these us older farangs............

funny you should mention this because i was walking around in Thailand and saw some religious farang nuts preaching to everyone, including those that didn't ask for any. i was disgusted too

if that was you preaching....no offense intended

Edited by Lost in LOS

I dont really mind then i see an old guy with a young girl usually they both get from a relation what they want. She money and he complany, its rare to see real love between those with a real big age difference. It exists but it is rare. My fan is 9 years my junior still a lot of difference for western mindsets.

I dont really mind then i see an old guy with a young girl usually they both get from a relation what they want. She money and he complany, its rare to see real love between those with a real big age difference. It exists but it is rare. My fan is 9 years my junior still a lot of difference for western mindsets.

Same Same, Im 56 and she is 48, been together 6yrs now; not sure I could cope with the demads of a younger woman and I dont only mean in the activity stakes, Thailand is a tolerant country and it is very much each to their own as long as it is within the law and they both getting something out of the relationship.

Edited by Tafia

The most disgusting thing I saw was... A 70 year old bloke walking down Sukhumvit 7/1 wearing a shell suit and also wearing his base ball cap on back to front. I make no wonder he was alone :)

Be nice, he could be a member. :D

I am not 70 year old yet, the hat on backwards is to keep sun off my tender neck, and I was following Roberts maid with the idea of pinching her from her employer. Not as quick as I used to be thus lost them in the crowd and got side tracked to soi cowboy. Maybe mistaken as I do not think I have a shell suit. (what is it)