Search For Young Thai Lady!

The most disgusting thing I saw was... A 70 year old bloke walking down Sukhumvit 7/1 wearing a shell suit and also wearing his base ball cap on back to front. I make no wonder he was alone :)

Be nice, he could be a member. :D

Is Jimmy Saville a member?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My Thai Partner is a lot younger than myself, we have been together for 8 Years and are very happy.

I suppose he looks a little older than he is, and maybe I look younger than I really am, so people think we are the same age... :)

As my Father use to say, enjoy life while you can, coz you can't enjoy it when your dead.

Each to there own - up to them.

You know what makes me sick? ...Some handsome young dude with his arm around his pretty girlfriend.

I'm just sick that I'm not young like him and I gotta wait another 4 months before I get my arm around one of my pretty young lady friends.

Hey, I had to feed this bigoted troll also. :)

You know what makes me sick? ...Some handsome young dude with his arm around his pretty girlfriend.

I'm just sick that I'm not young like him and I gotta wait another 4 months before I get my arm around one of my pretty young lady friends.

First I though you were talking about me, but than again, my girlfriend isn't that pretty so must be someone else than, lol ......

Edited by tiptip

No

Just behave the way they would behave if they were living in their home country!!!

So. let me get this right, if you were a 50ish divorcee and had a choice of a 50 year old or a 25 year old, youd take the older one ?. if so you are on the wrong forum, gooodbye ! :)

If both people are getting what they want out of the relationship its their business not yours.

I did not say it my Business

just makes me sick

when you get old too your question will be answered.

Sounds like his young one may have left him for an old one, thank god i didnt come to thailand til i was 47, must be terrible for the young ! :)

Similar problem for me when I go out with my wife and children, 90% of people think my wife (who is 41, I'm 48) is the maid and the maid (who is 21) is my wife. My wife gets a little annoyed sometimes but I have to laugh.

Some people - including the OP are very sad.

My question to you Sir is why havent you made your wife the maid and the maid your wife seems like the sensible thing to do with most ppl thinking it already. Plus there are added benefits.

Perhaps he has, but is not telling, :) boy will that piss the op off, and we had better not go near mia nois ! :D

Similar problem for me when I go out with my wife and children, 90% of people think my wife (who is 41, I'm 48) is the maid and the maid (who is 21) is my wife. My wife gets a little annoyed sometimes but I have to laugh.

Some people - including the OP are very sad.

My question to you Sir is why havent you made your wife the maid and the maid your wife seems like the sensible thing to do with most ppl thinking it already. Plus there are added benefits.

Perhaps he has, but is not telling, :D boy will that piss the op off, and we had better not go near mia nois ! :D

Yea you better not get near my mia noi.. i might get angry or have to look for a new one :)

:D

If both people are getting what they want out of the relationship its their business not yours.

I did not say it my Business

just makes me sick

when you get old too your question will be answered.

Sounds like his young one may have left him for an old one, thank god i didnt come to thailand til i was 47, must be terrible for the young ! :)

yes i agree,thailand is not the place to lose your heart if you are young.the logistics are much more difficult,how to earn money is the biggest problem and remain together with your teerak.

OP, It's not like they are normal women. They are with prostitutes or ex-prostitutes. I could see it as being offensive if it was with a normal woman, but you'll never see it. Just pray you don't have to pay for it when you get older like they do lol!

OP, It's not like they are normal women. They are with prostitutes or ex-prostitutes. I could see it as being offensive if it was with a normal woman, but you'll never see it. Just pray you don't have to pay for it when you get older like they do lol!

you sound as dumb as the OP.not every older man is hooked up with a bar girl or ex bar girl,and anyway does it matter anyway.

Sounds like his young one may have left him for an old one, thank god i didnt come to thailand til i was 47, must be terrible for the young ! :D

Yes, I was thinking that too. :)

Yes its terrible for the young; I've certainly noticed I get a lot more attention these days from the lady's than I did when I first came 13 years ago. Sadly I think the situation will have changed by the time I'm in my Sixties and I'll miss out :D

Yes, I was thinking that too. :)

Yes its terrible for the young; I've certainly noticed I get a lot more attention these days from the lady's than I did when I first came 13 years ago. Sadly I think the situation will have changed by the time I'm in my Sixties and I'll miss out :D

Don't worry about the sixties. I'm 64 and I'm STILL a handsome man. At least the girls tell me that. :D

First I though you were talking about me, but than again, my girlfriend isn't that pretty so must be someone else than, lol ......

It might have been me, lol. :D

I have been in thailand in the last 2 weeks, blah, blah, blah.. (MINDLESS POST REMOVED)

WOW!! It took you two whole weeks in the glorious "Land 'O Thais" before you made that ground breaking and keenly astute observation? Depending on a person’s location in this country; most people realize that fact in the first two hours.

Of course; your mileage may vary if you are neither semi-observant nor the sharpest knife in the proverbial drawer. Not knowing you, (nor caring to either), I couldn’t speculate.

If you're not a Troll, you should be.. :)

Please turn out the light when you leave Thailand. .. :D

I have been in thailand in the last 2 weeks and have seen old white men with thai ladies half their ages and has seen old european ladies who was dating young Turkish men in turkey in the past,

All that make me ask myself this question: what kind of a mindset they are in while they embarke on that relationship??

It is really a sicken image for me :D what is wrong with those people??

There is nothing wrong with those people at all.

BUT, there is definately something wrong with you!

Ask yourself, what kind of a mindset do you have?

If looking at those couples make you sick, don't go out. Don't be in this country. Don't follow the news on tv in your country.

Go, live in a cave! :)

what a silly little child the OP is

my friends mum was 20 years senior to her hubby and they where totally in love

my ex wifes father was 25 years senior to his wife both also very happy

my own father 15 years senior to his second wife

a couple i know both divorced hitched up together 30 years difference them the guy older but the girl is totally besotted by her hubby and says that he is the guy she has ever ever been with

all farang

my own wife is only 8 years junior to myself but looks 20 years younger

there are a lot of reasons why people prefer an a older partner - wisdom - stability - security less likely to play the field

and from the OP post not being such a bigotted penis

Edited by PastEgo

I have seen many gross old fat Farangs walking hand in hand with some young Thai girl who looks about 16 wearing skimpy shorts and thick makeup. Yes, this does make me feel sick.

What makes this worse is that the girl is probably only with the guy for financial gain. Nothing wrong with that but when this is done openly in public and I see all the passers by staring, it’s really embarrassing.

I consider these people the lowest denominations of society.

You are generalising again, not all older guys have partners or are married to prostitutes, im 57 my wife of 7 years is 34,she was never a prostitute .you sound like one of many that has only visited the brothel areas, and in that case id agree with you,chances are they are,... :) ,if one has some looks still, is hygenic and a personality its not hard to get a partner anywhere, some should try it and adapt,.! :D Edited by imaneggspurt

I have seen many gross old fat Farangs walking hand in hand with some young Thai girl who looks about 16 wearing skimpy shorts and thick makeup. Yes, this does make me feel sick.

What makes this worse is that the girl is probably only with the guy for financial gain. Nothing wrong with that but when this is done openly in public and I see all the passers by staring, it's really embarrassing.

Supply and demand old boy, to me there go's 2 happy people, who cares ,when in rome ( or in this case thailand ) do as they do,

Ohh come on, this is Thailand. It is well known all over the World for this type of thing.

If it makes you feel sick or embarresed, then don't look.

For newbies to Thailand I suppose its a bit of a shock to see this at first, but for us Expats who have lived here for years, its nothing unusual.

Enjoy - its a free world, a bit of what you fancy does you good :)

What makes this worse is that the girl is probably only with the guy for financial gain. Nothing wrong with that but when this is done openly in public and I see all the passers by staring, it’s really embarrassing.

Do you consider the farang the lowest denomination of society or the girl or both .

What is your opinion on these girls that prefer older men ?

Edited by saintofsilence

What makes this worse is that the girl is probably only with the guy for financial gain. Nothing wrong with that but when this is done openly in public and I see all the passers by staring,

it’s really embarrassing.

I have been told embarrassment is when one becomes aware of thier lower self :)