The Last Night

Jockstar

Ah! The time has come to get rid of this <deleted> PC. If anyone has been reading my threads in the PC section then you will know of my problems and stuff. So its goodbye old PC and hello tomorrow to the new. I pick it up in Pantip tomorrow evening. So i'll let you know if my hard earned wedge was worth spending on a new flash Pc. Wish me luck and that i'll have no more problems. Sorry if this is a <deleted> thread but i just thought i'd share my expectations with you all. Fingers crossed no more probs.

Ah! The time has come to get rid of this <deleted> PC. If anyone has been reading my threads in the PC section then you will know of my problems and stuff. So its goodbye old PC and hello tomorrow to the new. I pick it up in Pantip tomorrow evening. So i'll let you know if my hard earned wedge was worth spending on a new flash Pc. Wish me luck and that i'll have no more problems. Sorry if this is a <deleted> thread but i just thought i'd share my expectations with you all. Fingers crossed no more probs.

See you in a couple of weeks then Jock :o

seriously, goodluck mate. I have been following your thread in the pc forum and it was a good one.