New Russian Scam

Nignoy

single men beware when Using Big C carpark, I was approached by 2 russian beauties who offered to clean my windscreen and windows topless :) of course I agreed, and the view of their ample bosoms pressed against the glass was magnificent :D when I offered to pay them they said a lift to the next shopping mall would be quite enough,As we were driving the young lady sitting in front started to perform an Oral sex act on me, un beknowing to me the lady in the back seat was stealing my wallet,when I discovered what had happened I was quite peturbed,

The samething happened to me twice the next day,

4 times the day after that

dont know what will happen on friday :D

single men beware when Using Big C carpark, I was approached by 2 russian beauties who offered to clean my windscreen and windows topless :) of course I agreed, and the view of their ample bosoms pressed against the glass was magnificent :D when I offered to pay them they said a lift to the next shopping mall would be quite enough,As we were driving the young lady sitting in front started to perform an Oral sex act on me, un beknowing to me the lady in the back seat was stealing my wallet,when I discovered what had happened I was quite peturbed,

:D

You're the dude i keep seeing at the new wallet market stall then !

See you there tomorrow the same <deleted> has just happened to me again.. :D

what had happened I was quite peturbed,

dont know what will happen on friday :)

Actually they work for the wallet shop where you are spending all your money buying a new wallet every day.

single men beware when Using Big C carpark, I was approached by 2 russian beauties who offered to clean my windscreen and windows topless :) of course I agreed, and the view of their ample bosoms pressed against the glass was magnificent :D when I offered to pay ...

:D:D:D:D

You sure go to Big C often now, don't you?

Edited by Lopburi99

Was it you who's posted this urban legend/joke before on this forum? I know it's been posted here at least a couple times. :)

It is funny though :D

Edited by cdnvic

By the cheapest wallet you can find fill it full of "Monopoly Money" and repeat :D

Please forward full address of such incidents it needs "investigation"

what had happened I was quite peturbed,

dont know what will happen on friday :)

Actually they work for the wallet shop where you are spending all your money buying a new wallet every day.

Hope it's not the King Power wallet shop, could be a very costly exercise.