For All The Gold Coin Collector

dantheman23

dantheman23

the terminology 'collectors' implies that those persons keep their valueables.

traders do buy and sell whatever.... lol

nevertheless, some collectors, the desperate ones, will part with their possessions at a premium.

one of my farang friends do have several us gold eagle coins, classified as slight blemish.

wonder if you know that the premium price is at this time?

dantheman23

the terminology 'collectors' implies that those persons keep their valueables.

traders do buy and sell whatever.... lol

nevertheless, some collectors, the desperate ones, will part with their possessions at a premium.

one of my farang friends do have several us gold eagle coins, classified as slight blemish.

wonder if you know that the premium price is at this time?

Thankyou for posting. I understand but i do not think that premium price would work anywhere in Thailand and in addition not many Thai coin collector would take foreign coin so i am offering this oppurtunity to anyone that wants to sell their gold coins and earn some money. But i will buy them as gold. So the price will depend on the purity of the gold as well. For more information about pricing please don't hesitate to PM. All is welcome.

dantheman23

ok i got it. it will be very lucrative indeed.

it is something like buying gold coins by weight as a base metal, then resell it as gold coins per se.

a fantastic entrepreneurial idea.... perhaps you should also place several large adverts in several thai newspapers to attract possible sellers.

you'll become a millionnaire several times over.... in no time....

but just be cautious though, never bring cash to buy.... ok? take the seller and the respective gold coins to your bank, then withdraw your cash there.... otherwise, you may end up with no gold coins, no more cash and possible hospital bill to pay. best of luck.

dantheman23

ok i got it. it will be very lucrative indeed.

it is something like buying gold coins by weight as a base metal, then resell it as gold coins per se.

a fantastic entrepreneurial idea.... perhaps you should also place several large adverts in several thai newspapers to attract possible sellers.

you'll become a millionnaire several times over.... in no time....

but just be cautious though, never bring cash to buy.... ok? take the seller and the respective gold coins to your bank, then withdraw your cash there.... otherwise, you may end up with no gold coins, no more cash and possible hospital bill to pay. best of luck.

nakachalet

Thank for your great suggestions, i will always consider them when doing this business.