Propositioned In Tv

Harcourt

I recieved a PM yesterday from someone with a female name, just saying "HI". A newbie.

I said "Hi" in return....then I got the reply, "Are you single?"

Of course, this newbie may be socially inept and was sincerely being friendly only....but realistically, come on!

I don't care two hoots for myself about this, but I was curious....is this common? Is TV the venue for an underground singles meet market?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recieved a PM yesterday from someone with a female name, just saying "HI". A newbie.

Of course, this newbie may be socially inept and was sincerely being friendly only....but realistically, come on!

I don't care two hoots for myself about this, but I was curious....is this common? Is TV the venue for an underground singles meet market?

God forbid someone tries dating another TV member! :)

I sometimes wonder how high people live in their ivory towers :D

God forbid someone tries dating another TV member! :)

I sometimes wonder how high people live in their ivory towers :D

Yeah Jim, as I said, I don't care two hoots about it...I'm sure I can handle overtures from a BG or a desperate housewife, even an amourous horny katoey.....and as I said, I was just curious. :D

Just a way to get us to view her profile.

Seeriously though, is someone asking you if you are single really a 'proposition'? I have had many 'flirty' pms on tv and really it's just a bit of fun.

It was said as a joke, I just like the banter that is on here at times!

I'm a women never been pm and also think its because I have a minging photo of me on my profile :)

Could be because you have Darlo in your nick... :D

I can say I am not from Darlington (thank God) but my hubby is, Dalo sounds better than Barnsley :D

I'm a women never been pm and also think its because I have a minging photo of me on my profile :D

Could be because you have Darlo in your nick... :D

I can say I am not from Darlington (thank God) but my hubby is, Dalo sounds better than Barnsley :D

Why.....I know both places well.....very similar on a saturday night!!!!

Sorry off topic...... :)

Edited by 473geo

Just a way to get us to view her profile.

Seeriously though, is someone asking you if you are single really a 'proposition'? I have had many 'flirty' pms on tv and really it's just a bit of fun.

No, it's not a proposition. It WOULD be a bit of fun if the female had actually been reading my posts and thought I was humourous or smart.

I say again...I don't care two hoots. I didn't report her and don't intend to.

Just raising a topic that is proving to have some fun banter.

I still can't make out the minge in the photo though.

Yeah, same problems here.

Usually along the lines of 'Heng, do you prefer Villa Market over Foodland and why? ...Oh, and what are you wearing?'

:)

Its even worse for me i have to delete my entire inbox every day because its overflowing with PM's.

:D

Come on someone flirted with you is that so bad ?

Normally I wouldn't feel the need to boost my ego by starting such a topic, but seeing as we are here already, I do get PM's from people from time to time.

Usually it's just a warning from a M.O.D or non-appreciative fan, but on rare ocassions the very odd female would send me a photo of her legs.

More of an ass man myself, I felt compelled to compliment her anyway.

Usually along the lines of 'Heng, do you prefer Villa Market over Foodland and why? ...Oh, and what are you wearing?'

Its even worse for me i have to delete my entire inbox every day because its overflowing with PM's.

No Rob, not bad at all....I REALLY REALLY DON"T MIND. It's just a humourous thread.

You get so many because of the photo in your avatar, you big handsome lug you :)

I know the answer to that one. Foodland, given that you can't go past 'took lae dee'. :)

No Rob, not bad at all....I REALLY REALLY DON"T MIND. It's just a humourous thread.

You get so many because of the photo in your avatar, you big handsome lug you :)

If i wanted attention i should have left out that i was married in my profile :D

If i wanted attention i should have left out that i was married in my profile :D

yea but you would have already got the attention, ya big tease.