Become A Muslim?

oscar5

Hi there guys, is anybody can help me out with my problem.

I have a Thai-Muslim girlfriend for 5 years now, she is very good lady,she say that she religious person, don't drink or smoke pray occasionally do Ramadan but in the same time go night clubs, try to cheat man for money, dress unappropriated (very sexy), She want to marry me and convert me to Islam, I'm Cristian by the way, not really good one too. I've told her that for her parents I'm ready to say that I become a Muslim, do everything "by the book" but she wants me to believe in her God with all my heart; HOW YOU CAN MAKE SOMEBODY BELIEVE IN SOMETHING HE DON'T BELIEVE IN. Especially after I saw Zeitgeist movie, and joined their movement.

Circumcised?

The experiences of 2 friends who were involved with Muslim girls.

The first converted, was circumcised at age 32, engaged then went away for a month for work. On return found his fiancé had enjoyed the company of another man during his absence. Dumped her but still carries the scars today.

The second married without converting. 10 years into their marriage she made a trip alone to visit her parents. On return with pressure from her parents she demanded he convert. He refused so she walked out on what had been a very happy marriage.

oh so she goes to nightclubs and dresses sexy and she wants a good muslim man

has she had sex with you

yeah right a good muslim girl lol

Yeah we have sex for 5 years now...

So you had ssssssex with her the last 5 years and you said she's a good muslim? Even if she's whatever religion would you call her a good whatever her belief was or is? Come on bro, move on, there are so many better girls around that you can find. Open your eyes shake up your Brains go experience another 5 years with someone BETTER.

Edited by xv1100

So what's stopping her converting to your belief system?

She say that she can't marry non Muslim man, not allowed...

Seems niether of you are being true to your own faiths .

For her it is simply keeping face with her parents. If you were in her place what would you do?

In a simplistic way; you both worship the same God now....... Life is full of little ironies and tests of faith.

I wish you the best for your relationship, whatever you decide dude. Just make sure you are being honest to your own beliefs.

Circumcised?

The experiences of 2 friends who were involved with Muslim girls.

The first converted, was circumcised at age 32, engaged then went away for a month for work. On return found his fiancé had enjoyed the company of another man during his absence. Dumped her but still carries the scars today.

The second married without converting. 10 years into their marriage she made a trip alone to visit her parents. On return with pressure from her parents she demanded he convert. He refused so she walked out on what had been a very happy marriage.

Thanks,

There are no chance that I'm going to circumcise myself, with many conversations I've manage to convince her that this is stupid,she say she OK about it now, but I'm not really sure if she mean it.

has she had sex with you

Did you have to come up for air ? ! :):D

We live in different countries so she allow me to have lady on the side here in my country,but she say that she can stay strong, can be without sex.

you will be in a big trouble, man.

Please note that I am Proud-Christian.

First of all I suggest to you to contact an Imam outside thailand and ask what is his opinion about a lady that claim for her religion but don't respect the basic muslim ideology.

In any case it's so stupid to convert yourself for a non-compassionable lady

...it seems she wants to convert you for her personal game: she knows that if you can accept this request...sure she can get everything from you !!

Be carefull because she neve will be recognized as muslim by the real muslim people.... Anyway..if you want another proof....simply read the Choran and you will understand what is the difference between a Bitch and a believer !...you can read the Choran in every frequence (...arabs can interpretate the same sentence...with 3 level of interpretation..and the most laic frequency is enough to understand..who is really a muslim inmate and who is using this for personal reasons!).

Our God (my God is your God and is the God of the profet Muhammad too...) will bless you anyway...but you know that you received only one Gift (your life)...and don't forget that you could lose your gift...joining the muslims through a non muslim lady...

God bless you.

With compassion.

has she had sex with you

Did you have to come up for air ? ! :):D

We live in different countries so she allow me to have lady on the side here in my country,but she say that she can stay strong, can be without sex.

hey mate,

your above sentence prove that she is muslim for her personal convenience (or because of her parents ideology) and not for the words that the General Mohammed give to the muslims...

...be carefull man.

God bless you,

With compassion.

So what's stopping her converting to your belief system?

She say that she can't marry non Muslim man, not allowed...

Please, Oscar5....first make this question to an Imam outside Thailand: he will clear your confusion about this lady.

Please Oscar5, consider that I've lived in Beirut (Lebanon) for 4 years...and Beirut is the perfect place to understand and recognize real inmates (in Beirut you can find Christians, Druse, Muslim sunni and Shii, Maronites, Jewish, Protestants all living more or less in respect of the others).

Obviously I wish you all the best, with compassion.

God bless you, Oscar5

This is a wind up that i think even muslims would find offensive, sounds like a crock,.... :)

Absolutely!!

This is pure RUBBISH,if this guy is not a troll,i will eat the leftover skin from my fresh circumcision,and give it to my lady friend on the side,which BTW,i am allowed,because i live far away from my lover... :D

This is a wind up that i think even muslims would find offensive, sounds like a crock,.... :)

Thanks for understanding.

well come on, im not being funny however you are making her out to be a bag girl sort id say ,and she wants you to convert ?. sounds like she needs to convert first,,.

Absolutely!!

This is pure RUBBISH,if this guy is not a troll,i will eat the leftover skin from my fresh circumcision,and give it to my lady friend on the side,which BTW,i am allowed,because i live far away from my lover... :D

:D:D:D:D:D love it !

Absolutely!!

:D:D:D:D:D love it !

clever boyzz !

I have a Thai-Muslim girlfriend for 5 years now, she is very good lady,she say that she religious person, don't drink or smoke pray occasionally do Ramadan but in the same time go night clubs, try to cheat man for money, dress unappropriated (very sexy), She want to marry me and convert me to Islam, I'm Cristian by the way, not really good one too. I've told her that for her parents I'm ready to say that I become a Muslim, do everything "by the book" but she wants me to believe in her God with all my heart; HOW YOU CAN MAKE SOMEBODY BELIEVE IN SOMETHING HE DON'T BELIEVE IN. Especially after I saw Zeitgeist movie, and joined their movement.

Firstly, why would you want to be involved with a girl who "try to cheat man for money". Hardly the sort of thing that a "very good lady" let alone a good muslim, would do.

Firstly, why would you want to be involved with a girl who "try to cheat man for money". Hardly the sort of thing that a "very good lady" let alone a good muslim, would do.

....I totally agree, man. So sad to "see" how a man that "falls in love" can't see obvious situation like this.

....I totally agree, man. So sad to "see" how a man that "falls in love" can't see obvious situation like this.

Sorry ... I thought this was the ''Where can I find a Thai restaurant in Bangkok'' thread.