Italian Restaurant Soi 11 Bangkok

having eaten at venezia without the owner present i would say dogs are the least of their problems.

under cooked, inconsistent food, surly staff and an attitude from managment like the op was shown have guaranteed i would not set foot in there if it was the last italian restaurant in bangkok.

alternatives within 300 metres include limoncello, la piola, and, at a stretch, contrazzi. if you venture a few hundred metres there are even more choices.

who needs em, i never see more than one or two tables in there at a time anyways, i have always wondered if they were a front.

having eaten at venezia without the owner present i would say dogs are the least of their problems.

under cooked, inconsistent food, surly staff and an attitude from managment like the op was shown have guaranteed i would not set foot in there if it was the last italian restaurant in bangkok.

alternatives within 300 metres include limoncello, la piola, and, at a stretch, contrazzi. if you venture a few hundred metres there are even more choices.

who needs em, i never see more than one or two tables in there at a time anyways, i have always wondered if they were a front.

A front for dog smuggling TS? Could he be the equivalent to the Evil lady from 101 Dalmations, but more akin to say Soi Dog 101 - the Damnation?

Back on topic, didn't think the lunch buffet was fantastic but had a dinner there once which was quite ok.

• 1 month later...