Thai Massage Suspected Front For Prostitution

TAWP

bobbin

these advanced practitioners are now taking additional classes including hospital patients observation and hands-on massage practices in the city called na-kon-sri-thum-ma-rard นครศรีฯ which is about 6 or 7 hrs drive due south from bkk.

should you be further interested, pm me and i shall ask ar-chan or someone there who knows some english to email you with more details, ok?

no, i am neither a student nor a master there.... too dumb and too old.... lol neither do i have any financial interest nor any interest in that advanced training school.

i really do not have any other details, otherwise i would be glad to share.

I was told that many barber shops also doubled as "dens of Inequity".

The whole of Thailand is a 'den of iniquity' - and of inequality. There may indeed be many barber shops that offer 'extras' but my experience to date leads me to think that they are a very small percentage nationwide.

I realise that English may not be your first language and I do not mean to offend. Most would, I think, get your message.

I am heartened that you use the term 'barber shops'. Many barbers changed their business calling and became hairdressers and now the advanced guard of the pretentious entitle themselves 'hair artists' and they operate out of 'salons'. Sheer BS! I remember when I could buy scent to gain the favour of a lady who had caught my eye, Then some PR eminence decided that calling the product perfume would be a good marketing ploy and now the masses have been re-educated and we should call the nice smelling stuff 'fragrance'. Yuk!

Yeah, I know. I'm still living in the 60's. Please leave me there. People had their feet on the ground then.