Food poisoning

I'm poisoned again after eating at *****.. last time it happened I was sick for a week but I thought it came from an apple I ate, but now I got the same sickness and I have determined it came from a sandwich I ate at ****, same i had just ate there before the last episode, I think it is from the cheeze that those ***heads don't refrigerate.. I talked to someone and he got poisoned there too and now that I think about it I have seen parishables being delivered to one of their stores in a small pickuptruck w/o a refridgeration unit in the back-which has a windowed shell which makes it hot back there.. how does this company continue to do business with such poor health standards?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I don't have a grudge against ****..I like the place much more than starbucks and it is my favorite chain restaurant, the only chain restaurant i frequent is ***, so this episode is frustrating to me. I am not an ex-employee or something like that, I'm just an expat living here and I am not guessing at this point, I am now absolutely sure that the food poisoning happened at ****!

and like I said, once I was at the Pattaya location, when it was in the garden center location below Ripleys.. and I clearly saw them delivering perishables in a pickup truck with a camper shell on the backend and it was not refrigerated so I'm just giving a heads up here.. and I'm posting here asking has anyone else had this problem--did you get sick after eating at ****? If it's rampant then better that companies head office be informed so they can take corrective action--i'm doing them a favor..

You have to remember Thai people do not eat cheese and dairy product like mayonnaise, they don't understand that these type of foods are bacterial, and when they spoil due to heat they turn into poison, most likly ***** is outsourcing the delivery and the people who work at the branches don't understand this and thats why it happens so often.. I'm gonna go there monday and fill in a complaint form so i'll tell them how many other people i know who had a similar problem... as for me all chain restaurants are out

Edited by Mario2008
company name removed - mario2008

I suffered food poisoning in BK in Hua Hin from a chicken burger. I find it mildly amusing that lots of people avoid the food carts or the local markets, yet the 3 times I've had food poisoning in Thailand have all been from western style restaurants/fast food places.

As the OP I put it down to these things being relatively new to the Thais so they don't understand the danger of not refridgerating or heating food through enough.

I'm poisoned again after eating at ****.. last time it happened I was sick for a week but I thought it came from an apple I ate, but now I got the same sickness and I have determined it came from a sandwich I ate at ****, same i had just ate there before the last episode, I think it is from the cheeze that those <deleted> don't refrigerate.. I talked to someone and he got poisoned there too and now that I think about it I have seen parishables being delivered to one of their stores in a small pickuptruck w/o a refridgeration unit in the back-which has a windowed shell which makes it hot back there.. how does this company continue to do business with such poor health standards?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks for sharing it! i wish many others had the same honesty and civic responsability in sharing this kind of information ! and as you already mentioned, you are just making a favour to this business pointing out what really must get some changes. :)