Enough With The Panda's Ok

Moonrakers

I know, I know it's good news and all that, but it really is dragging on a bit now and I have just noticed on TV that at Samut Prakan they have even painted the Crocodiles black and white.

CROCODILES as PANDAS, they really are scraping the barrel now.

Yes I was over this weeks ago, not long after it all started.

Also that stupid face all the young people pull to try and make their eyes look bigger, I think the fad started in Korea.

Why is the world so full of followers?

Yeah, everywhere I go be it to the North or South, I see Pandas (soft toys, postcards, some animal panda in disguise...)!! What's the big deal? I even felt tickled by the song composed for this panda...

I know, I know it's good news and all that, but it really is dragging on a bit now and I have just noticed on TV that at Samut Prakan they have even painted the Crocodiles black and white.

It could have been worse Moonrakers, If you'd have been in Australia over the last few weeks you'd have been inundated with news of the first Elephant born in Oz... :D

video clip announcing it's new name,here :-

http://media.theage.com.au/national/nation...med-650936.html

P.S. How.s the bay stoat doing at Swindon/Bristol Zoo ?........ :)

(Baby stoat given 'kiss of life' by kind stranger after it nearly drowned in water butt

A tiny baby stoat was given mouth-to-mouth and a heart massage by a member of the public after a passer-by discovered it drowning in a water butt, it has emerged.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/...water-butt.html

Edited by LeungKen

Off topic post and comments to it deleted. This thread is not about red and yellow politics, but about black and white bears. :D

Yes it is about the bears but more importantly how much they are being overcooked here in Thailand.....just like that other issue :)

Talking about young people being panda-stupid?

Try this from the Thai band Big Bang... :)Mee Panda (Panda Bear).

That song is about a producer named 'Mee,' who, like most folks in the music business, can be quite mercenary. IMO a good businessman though, for what he started out with, basically no wealth in the family and had to actually work his way through Chula and build his studio from scratch before being brought into the Grammy fold.

:D

It could have been worse Moonrakers, If you'd have been in Australia over the last few weeks you'd have been inundated with news of the first Elephant born in Oz... :D

(Baby stoat given 'kiss of life' by kind stranger after it nearly drowned in water butt

A tiny baby stoat was given mouth-to-mouth and a heart massage by a member of the public after a passer-by discovered it drowning in a water butt, it has emerged.)

A Stoat.

Now that IS newsworthy.

A Stoat.

Now that IS newsworthy.

Are stoats just water ferrets?

Quite happy to be out of sync with most posters on here, but I'm rather fond of the little darling.

Must be so galling for those of you whose life revolves around bars and bargirls to see people enjoying the true wonders of nature. Leave the kids alone, I remember being a kid in London when the first polar bear baby was born at London Zoo. - Brumas it was called - and we all had a wonderful time watching it grow up. Rather the Thai kids did this than take drugs or wallow in slushy pop music, though of course there's much more money to be made from pushing the latter.

Quite happy to be out of sync with most posters on here, but I'm rather fond of the little darling.

Must be so galling for those of you whose life revolves around bars and bargirls to see people enjoying the true wonders of nature.

Wow, that's a very sweeping statement catmac. Would you care to enlighten us on how you came to such a conclusion?

Every now and again we have to 'panda' to people's mothering instincts.

Let them have their dose of 'feel-good' from the media bandwagon. :D

By the way, I tried to check out the Oz elephant video and it said, "checking your bandwidth".

There wasn't any. :)

Thai elephants are getting jealous. Beware of a jealous elephant.

Can I substitute for *ossers? :D

panda meat is delicious until you've had a panda burger you haven't lived better than horse burgers

yum yum

:D

Couldn't be any worse than roo, croc, shark, or camel. :) I hear dog is nice, though. Tastes like chicken.

Yes I was over this weeks ago, not long after it all started.

Also that stupid face all the young people pull to try and make their eyes look bigger, I think the fad started in Korea.

Diversion

Must be so galling for those of you whose life revolves around bars and bargirls to see people enjoying the true wonders of nature.

Wow, that's a very sweeping statement catmac. Would you care to enlighten us on how you came to such a conclusion?

Moonrakers, it is obvious isnt it, most of us are men, we are living in Thailand, theres bars and girls and all the tourists go there SO WE MUST AS WELL.

Very good Catmac, thats about one of the silliest statements I've seen here on thai visa, now give yourself an uppercut and wake up to yourself.