Sexily Dressed Females Are A Selling Point

george

boratc.jpg

Yes, scantily dressed, only 1 of the girls is wearing socks - shame :)

buth they are wearing thongs

3 in joggers, 2 without socks = 1 girl wearing socks - thongs are just poor taste.

"Sexily dress females is a selling point" in just about every national on earth.

Even the Saudis like sexily dress females,

as long as they are NOT IN Saudi Arabia of course.

Edited by animatic

No, you don't have to draw the line somewhere. That is where subjective BS comes into play that conservative groups now try to push on harder to be in line with their view.

And if my daughter was forced do display her boobies so she could eat, surely I would let her have that choice instead of your daughter that would not even have that option and be forced to starve?

Agree with you 100%, TAWP. (Now that makes a change, eh? :) )

I just don't buy this "forced to expose her boobies" line. For the record, my Thai partner did dance in a go-go bar to pay his way through college, his father had already sacrificed all that he had to give him a good high school education, and simply couldn't pay any more. I'm proud of him for going for it, and trying to make something of his life - I don't think I'd have had the guts to do it!

I think that there exists anti-authoritarians on both (all three?) sides of this minor political struggle that occupies our current news-flow.

So we are bound to agree on some issues from time to time. :D