Have You Seen This 'custom' Phantom In Cm

thaicbr

Well maybe he should have some thing like this :D This bike is my friends I am not a biker myself but at

least my friends bike can carry a lot if required. And before the mods take this off I must mention

I build the trailer :D You can see this bike and trailer at the show at Khao-Pin-Tong about 10 km away

from Chom Bueng on the 1st of August. Mods pls leave it a bit longer :)

post-62860-1248689071_thumb.jpg

post-62860-1248689105_thumb.jpg

post-62860-1248689133_thumb.jpg

post-62860-1248689158_thumb.jpg

fred, that's a bit better

At least it's not a creampuff engined wanna-be harley

that one at least has the correct number of cylinders

As I said I am not a biker and I am not an expert I am just proud of myself I made this trailer :)

Jeez, who owns that,? michael bolt-on !.... hes bolted literally everthing and more on it,. WHY ? .".coolest dude on the block" ?. im not so sure ..does the straightjacket come with it :):D
Oh come on guy he loves it and I think it looks great maybe he would not like the one you have :D

Jeez, who owns that,? michael bolt-on !.... hes bolted literally everthing and more on it,. WHY ? .".coolest dude on the block" ?. im not so sure ..does the straightjacket come with it :):D
Oh come on guy he loves it and I think it looks great maybe he would not like the one you have :D

HE would hate mine,,im not telling !,. :D:D ,are you the next owner then fred ? :D

My friend visited me in Khon Kaen on his Yamaha R1 and being a good bloke let me take it for a spin. I pulled up at some traffic lights and there was this western guy next to me on a fully dressed Kawasaki Boss. He was wearing a bandanna, mirror shades, cut of leather jerkin and jeans with biker boots and his woman on the back was attired the same.

He glanced at me, smirked and gunned the engine.

I sincerely hope that he was being self depreciating. Unfortunately I feel he was not. :)

Jeez, who owns that,? michael bolt-on !.... hes bolted literally everthing and more on it,. WHY ? .".coolest dude on the block" ?. im not so sure ..does the straightjacket come with it :D:D

HE would hate mine,,im not telling !,. :D:D ,are you the next owner then fred ? :D

No of course not, as I said Iam not a biker I don't have a licence to drive a bike (motorcycle)

I just put up the pics because I build the trailer for him :)

Jeez, who owns that,? michael bolt-on !.... hes bolted literally everthing and more on it,. WHY ? .".coolest dude on the block" ?. im not so sure ..does the straightjacket come with it :D:D

No of course not, as I said Iam not a biker I don't have a licence to drive a bike (motorcycle)

I just put up the pics because I build the trailer for him :)

Fred you went off track !.. i was talking about the phantom :D

Why not just buy pickup truck. I always refused to have a sissy bar or a box behind me. I once had to slide off the back of my bike when I failed to see "T" road junction and a barbed wire fence soon enough.

Know what's even funnier- that Phantom belongs to a crazy old American lady! (At first glance you'd never realize she/it was a woman...) She used to hang out at a bar near the Ta Phrae gate in CM drinking whiskey and talking to herself... Definitely a few cards short of a full deck. Perhaps she finally kicked the bucket and someone is trying to unload her 2-wheeled monstrosity... :)

Thailand is the gathering place for all the world's weirdos. At least it's the 400cc Phantom.

UMMMM IS THERE SUCH A THING.

Yea, they were selling a 400cc Phantom a few years back, but you don't see them often. I've been told that's because they were expensive and didn't sell well. They have 2 cylinders, a radiator and a slightly different fuel tank, but look otherwise the same.

Thailand is the gathering place for all the world's weirdos. At least it's the 400cc Phantom.

UMMMM IS THERE SUCH A THING.

Yea, they were selling a 400cc Phantom a few years back, but you don't see them often. I've been told that's because they were expensive and didn't sell well. They have 2 cylinders, a radiator and a slightly different fuel tank, but look otherwise the same.

never heard of it, must have been a grey import, not official,.