Suffocating

PastEgo

I need my own space too, I got hobbies and friends and sometimes even "escape" behind my PC on a rainy day. I made it very clear I need this as I told her I gave up many things to be here with her, so I just need some things for my own here!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take her Batteries out now and again!

Give her some money and tell her to go shopping!

Introduce her to a poker school (or whatever they play)!

Get her her own computer with Ebay as the default!

Whenever she starts, walk away!

It may seem silly, but do you know a monk that you can talk to?

I've actually sorted problems in the past by discussing it with a monk and then the monk counsels the woman.

It can and does work (sometimes)

Excellent piece of advice.

Dear OP:

Jealousy and the fem Thaitel, are a unique creature that are intertwined - seemlingly since birth.

But be brave in your journey young skywalker, for many a TV member, the boat in which you currently sail, has sailed these seas many a decade before u set out on your voyage.

Soon enough, the waves of jealousy will calm and only a half full glass of sea will be left wherein you will find yourself writing once again, but in a 180 degree vein and train.

Gone will be the days when she asks "who you talking to?" and checking your mobile for numbers unrecognizable. So too will the nights when you come home from a tip or two, that she no longer checks to see if you harbour the odours of pooying gigis maximus.

Then you will look back at these times and wonder aloud - why does she not pay any attention to me anymore? By that point she will have vanished into a distant jealous - if but borderline - fanatically world where her heart and mind have wandered and wondered 'tis the grass not greener on the side of the fence of a man who loves only me?'

At this point the game is up, no need to be bothered by thoughts of suffocation - only neglect and disaffection with fill the void, and you shall be happy no, because this is what you want.

------ends------

I don't care what colour your grass is dude, I want to smoke what you smokin and I want it now man. Peace :)

the problem is i feel i am suffocating she tells me all the time she loves me she does not like it if i cook for myself wants to be with me 24hrs a day i do not have any personal time and as well live in a small house compared to back home there really is not anywhere i can escape to

It may not be jealousy so much as the cultural difference in notions of togetherness. It seems typical of Thais to expect to be with family 100% of the time while we Westerners have a need for more personal time and space. Don't know if looking at that way makes the conflict any easier to resolve or not.