Tot Adsl

pattani

This year TOT start ADSL in the South, we have now Goldcyber but is very slow,

TOT will give us 50% discount after many telephone calls.

Before 15 March she will change the bandwidth and shall be doubled and TOT promise ADSL from than many quicker.

Regards,

Pattani

its always a game of up and down, these adsl company are all ass-holl, i got TOT in Bangkok for over 9 month now 512/256, some week the speed is quite good and some really bad, for instand for the last few day im running 10kbps-30kbps on speed, yes you heard me right how shameful it is

yeha,

i got my tot modem last week monday, and it was all good for about 12 hours, 60KB downloads and 30KB uploads. connected at 3 pm, no breaks until around 1 am, then disconnected once an hour after that, until 9 am, and i haven't been able to connect again!

many calls to tot, they came and changed the cable, even though its only 4 months old. of course that didn't make a difference. i tried the numbers that are in the pinned topic, no answer or no help.

so, i guess its back to the old thai waiting game......

Have somebody the TOT ADSL Router X8124R of @Bell.

What's your experience with this router ?

When internet is very slow you must many times go to Configuration Manager GUI and Quick Configuration and Submit than is it internet for a short time quicker 1 or 2 hours.

Is our Configuration not good that we must go many times to Quick Configuration.

Please your comments.

Regards,

Pattani

Have somebody the TOT ADSL Router X8124R of @Bell.

What's your experience with this router ?

When internet is very slow you must many times go to Configuration Manager GUI and Quick Configuration and Submit than is it internet for a short time quicker 1 or 2 hours.

Is our Configuration not good that we must go many times to Quick Configuration.

Please your comments.

Regards,

Pattani

it seems u r just reconnecting....

try pluging out your phone line frm the router and pluging it again.

if that too gets u on a fast connecting then the problem is definately from tot and not yr router unless it gets too hot or something..