Hotels Near Rama 3 Area (bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok)

ihightower

Does any one know a reasonable hotel with in the area bordered by these 4 roads.

Rama 3, Sathupradit, Chan Road, Nanglinchi. Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120.

I know in Silom... there are hotels for THB1300-THB1500 range (Manohra or Unico Grande). So, reasonable in the sense the price should be on or below THB1500.

Thank you.

Edited by ihightower

Not recently - Just checked prices have risen - If you stay a week a studio is 1600 Baht inc breakfast . Daily rate around 1800 Baht .

Thank you for your reply.

I called that number to double check, but surprisingly she said THB3,500 for Studio. Even more expensive than the web published rate.

Edit: May be she told me inclusive of 10% of service charge + 7% vat. I don't know. In the web it says exclusive of that then THB3,000.

She said Corporate customers have different rates and I have to contact the Sales to check the rates for that.

So, I don't think anyone can get for 1800Baht there. Did you get Corporate Rates?

Anyway... Are there any other choices??

Thanks.

Edited by ihightower

Riverfront indeed gives special rate to corporations like all hotels in Thailand and round the world. But need to be in their list.

I used to pay around 1300 THB a few years before it was around 1000. When I travel around in BKK I make phone reservation and ask for corporate rate. (I just tell them I work for some big company like Exxon for example) saves a lot of money and I have seldom been asked for a bizz card if they do I just tell them I ran out, ha ha ha!

Forum Park Hotel, on the north side of Chan Rd., just west of Narathiwat Road. I haven't stayed there, nor known anyone who has.

Thank you. Just right in budget.

http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/620199-rates.html

I checked their Internet Price... it is THB850 per night. I just hope that it will be good.

Riverfront indeed gives special rate to corporations like all hotels in Thailand and round the world. But need to be in their list.

I used to pay around 1300 THB a few years before it was around 1000. When I travel around in BKK I make phone reservation and ask for corporate rate. (I just tell them I work for some big company like Exxon for example) saves a lot of money and I have seldom been asked for a bizz card if they do I just tell them I ran out, ha ha ha!

I wish I can bluff my way through to get the corporate rate of THB1300. Then I will definitely choose this one.

Anyway, my visitors are coming in only 2 weeks later (possibly).. and I will let you know guys when I have made the choice.

In the meantime, if you have other choices... pour in.

Thank you all.