Farang Women Meetup?

alaina

So for a ladies meet up we've got Pearl, Kat, Lola, Boo, Lady in Red (would you travel up?) and me so far!

Any other gals out there? :D

I would be keen Shola!

My friends are going up to BKK from Phuket sometime after the 20th this month for 2-3 days and I would tag along if the gathering could be around that time! :o

K, the 20th is a Sunday, not good for those with a Monday wake up for work! But you say sometime after, so the next weekend begins on the 25th (Fri).

Thats 3 weeks time.

Who's up for a March 25th or 26th meet up?

Once we agree on a date, we can PM for the place as don't really want every Tom, Dick and Harry surfing the internet knowing where a bunch of gals are gonna be hanging out! :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have been living in BKK for a year and a half (my husband has a job...I can't find one..another story..) - but I am have been missing hanging out with females! I would very much like to join you all at this ladies get together. Let me know what day and time ends up being chosen. Thanks! :o

-Monica

Hi

I am new to this forum.  I have been living in BKK for a year and a half (my husband has a job...I can't find one..another story..) - but I am have been missing hanging out with females!  I would very much like to join you all at this ladies  get together.  Let me know what day and time ends up being chosen.  Thanks!  :D

-Monica

Welcome Monica! :o

I'm just waiting to see if this thread picks up some more gals, and then I'm gonna PM everyone and see who's up for it and where we should do our meet and greet! :D

I would also love to meet up with some ladies. Weekends are just me and the boyf, and while i love him to death nothing beats a girls night out... well i guess i could name a few things that beat it but i best not go into it..... :o

I hope I can convince you to come have another night out after I arrive! I don't get to Thailand till the 7th of April.  :D  And I don't think I'll be doing much partying out on my own!

Hope you all have a great time!  :D

Sure you will Babayaga! It's not like it'll take much arm twisting to get me out for a night! :o:D

I may come also if I don't have to do a visa run that weekend. I also have a friend who may be interested, so will you put me on the PM list please?

Sure will be Pm'ing all nearer the time with the meet up location, Thong Lo decided on, but still open to suggestions for the specific place!

Hey girls, glad to hear about female gathering this month :D

I'd like to join too and see new faces / being out of the country for a while... to see most of my friends have changed location :o

you girls seems to be a fun bunch of smart ladies, please post the venue or PM me :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gals!!

Had a really great time last night, been nursing a bit of a headache all day, but well worth it!

Totally up for that again! :D

Was great to meet you all, keep in touch, call me anytime!

(BTW I must just mention that I electrecuted myself today :o .Bit of advice, don't

go to open an industrial sized metal fridge with bare feet, a wet floor and faulty wireing, eeeer especially with a hangover :D )

oh, that sounds nasty, Shola! I hope you're ok.

I had a great time with all of you, and I definitely want to do it again. Had a bit of a hangover myself, but a McDonalds cheeseburger, fried egg, fries, and a hazelnut shake promptly cleared it up :D (I only eat like this when I have a hangover, so in a way, it is at least one fringe benefit).

edit (If I'm telling you what a great time I had, I should at least spell your name correctly :o )

Edited by kat

Hi Gals!!

Had a really great time last night, been nursing a bit of a headache all day, but well worth it!

Totally up for that again! :D

Was great to meet you all, keep in touch, call me anytime!

(BTW I must just mention that I electrecuted myself today :o .Bit of advice, don't

go to open an industrial sized metal fridge with bare feet, a wet floor and faulty wireing, eeeer especially with a hangover :D )

Kratendeng, and a large bottle of water usually bring me around again after a hard night out, but if this electrical contraption of yours works I say go for it. :D

cv

Count me in as nursing a Sunday hangover as well. It made the English conversation with Pizza Hut even more interesing than usual.

I also had a good time meeting everybody. Hopefully we will be able to get together again soon.

Count me in as nursing a Sunday hangover as well.  It made the English conversation with Pizza Hut even more interesing than usual.

I also had a good time meeting everybody.  Hopefully we will be able to get together again soon.

I'm trying to get George to organise a TV pissup. But so far hes not forthcoming. We'll see. Things might change.

Go on ladies - give us all the sordid details!!! :D

Well, out of nine no one was injured (a success in my book.) One table was irrevocably damaged but I don't remember if we responsible. Total bar tab was around 5,000 bt, but once again my memory is not the most accurate.

Does a huge blister count for an injury ? :D And about that table, I didnt' do anything, I swear, I'm innocent ! :D I just happened to be there :D

Anyway, I really enjoyed meeting you all ladies, that was one of the best nights I had so far in Bkk. :o Hope we're gonna do it again :D

Well, out of nine no one was injured (a success in my book.) One table was irrevocably damaged but I don't remember if we responsible. Total bar tab was around 5,000 bt, but once again my memory is not the most accurate.

Does a huge blister count for an injury ? :D And about that table, I didnt' do anything, I swear, I'm innocent ! :D I just happened to be there :D

Anyway, I really enjoyed meeting you all ladies, that was one of the best nights I had so far in Bkk. :D Hope we're gonna do it again :D

Hey Ladies, was really great meeting you all last Sat., really had fun time.

I witnessed the dramatic table crash and my point is that the table succombed to Lola's sex-appeal this night :o

it just happened you girls were at the wrong place at the bad time :D bad coincidences do happen (and luckily the glass was tempered so no one got hurt)