Tuk Com Pattaya: Memory Sticks

syd barrett

I would check IT City (or whatever it's called .... the store that covers the entire 5th (?) floor) for other brand name substitutes.

I bought a SanDisk card for my Sony camera a while ago, and though I can't recall the price I do recall it was about substantially cheaper than the Sony brand MemoryStick.

I would check IT City (or whatever it's called .... the store that covers the entire 5th (?) floor) for other brand name substitutes.

I bought a SanDisk card for my Sony camera a while ago, and though I can't recall the price I do recall it was about substantially cheaper than the Sony brand MemoryStick.

Thanks I'll check it out. You mean the top floor?

Thanks I'll check it out. You mean the top floor?

Yes, the uppermost public floor. (I think there might be a higher floor with warehousing?) It takes the entire floor. When you step off the escalator, you're facing the section with printers, and the section that you want is behind you.