Centring Of Posts

Richard W

The forum has just (c. 13.15 GMT) changed the format for displaying posts. They are now centred rather than left-justified. Can we please go back to their being left-justified. The format change shows up in both Firefox and IE7. I don't want to have to explicitly request that posts be left justified by using the 'left' tag.

Also, we seem to have lost the forum hierarchy line. Please can we have that back - it is very useful for looking at other topics in a forum when you have finished catching up on one topic.

Richard.

Edited by Richard W

Starting today I noticed that ThaiVisa postings (and I review/post on ThaiVisa almost daily) are "centered justified/formatted"--I don't like this formatting style. It makes it uncomfortable to read...makes the eyes and brain bounce around too much. Please go back to "left justified formatting" like the great, great majority of written/web material is printed in and what my eyes and brain are happy with. Keep the forum posting style simple and easy to read...Thanks.

Have you read the whole thread Pib?

Yeap, on the third CNTL-F5 and 2nd reboot the individual topic forum postings are now left justified, except for the main page titles which are still centered justified but my eyes/brain can deal with that. Thanks.

Edited by Pib

The forum has just (c. 13.15 GMT) changed the format for displaying posts. They are now centred rather than left-justified. Can we please go back to their being left-justified. The format change shows up in both Firefox and IE7. I don't want to have to explicitly request that posts be left justified by using the 'left' tag.

Also, we seem to have lost the forum hierarchy line. Please can we have that back - it is very useful for looking at other topics in a forum when you have finished catching up on one topic.

Richard.

Totally agree with BOTH requests! The change makes it VERY hard to read, and the loss of the quick link line makes it hard to go back to the main area you are in.