Eligible Bachelors

there's always adulturey.

Kat, are you stunningly beautiful with the Salma Hayek body, voice of Penelope Cruz and a penchant for threesomes?

Or yellow fingered chain smoking waynetta slob type?

Who's the top girl on this forum, coz since LC left there's the top spot empty.

Not that I ever see a pic of LC, but a lot of flirting with her was done on here.  I'm betting LC may have been a large hairy welshman going by the name of Bob.

Have all those blokes got gfs?  Even George, he never mentions one?

Our George is a serial sex fiend :D He's even got a charge account for takeaways from Nana Plaza :o

Personally I'm 28, male, English (always a good sign)

Just curious, why is it always a good sign being English? That makes absolutely no sense at all. You have an awfully inflated opinion about yourself.

Here's a concept , maybe he was being ironic.

Look it up in the Dictionary , it's after Iron......

:o

Just curious, why is it always a good sign being English? That makes absolutely no sense at all. You have an awfully inflated opinion about yourself.

They don't have it in American dictionarys goes straight from iron to ironed...

I doubt that he was. I'll let this pass though as the OG said he was under the influence.

Thanks for letting it pass Tripxcore, I was going to cry. :D

Perhaps should have put, "I'm 28 not American, (always a good sign)" :D

Yep it was ironic, a bit of fun, I really must have an inflated ego of myself to say that that I almost vomit jogging a pitiful distant in gym sessions, no money at the moment, wasted last on beer etc.

You did realise this wasn't a serious request for a date don't you? This is not Joe Millionaire, I'm not looking for a wife. :D

OG, that was Ice Ts first album weren't it?

Edited by bkkmadness

Thanks for letting it pass Tripxcore, I was going to cry. :o

Yep it was ironic, a bit of fun, I really must have an inflated ego of myself to say that that I almost vomit jogging a pitiful distant in gym sessions, no money at the moment, wasted last on beer etc.

You did realise this wasn't a serious request for a date don't you?  This is not Joe Millionaire, I'm not looking for a wife. :D

Well, don't get in a huff over it. Some people don't know when you kidding. A lot of people in the forum like to speak negatively of Americans. Believe me, I think that many of the points made about Americans are valid and true as well as I have said so on the forum in the past. But, a broad generalization of Americans all being bad is ridiculous and if someone tries to do this, I will respond to it. I didn't know you were joking so now that I know you were, how about letting by-gones be by-gones and we forget it? No hard feelings.

Thanks for letting it pass Tripxcore, I was going to cry. :o

You did realise this wasn't a serious request for a date don't you?   This is not Joe Millionaire, I'm not looking for a wife. :D

Well, don't get in a huff over it. Some people don't know when you kidding. A lot of people in the forum like to speak negatively of Americans. Believe me, I think that many of the points made about Americans are valid and true as well as I have said so on the forum in the past. But, a broad generalization of Americans all being bad is ridiculous and if someone tries to do this, I will respond to it. I didn't know you were joking so now that I know you were, how about letting by-gones be by-gones and we forget it? No hard feelings.

Get a room guys.....

:D

:o Penfolds 2002 Bin 389 has H U G E potential and has just been released Chon. Known in Oz as the Poor Mans Grange. $AU 36.50 a go. :D

:o Penfolds 2002 Bin 389 has H U G E potential and has just been released Chon. Known in Oz as the Poor Mans Grange. $AU 36.50 a go. :D

Cheers Doc :D

Hmmm, wonder if I'm eligible ?

a ) 44 years old

b ) no wife/children or other "obligations"

c ) good job (overseas)

d ) spend money like a drunken sailor :D

e ) not home alot (otherwise "c" and "d" would be scratched off)

f ) slightly better manners than your average soi dog (slightly better groomed as well) :D

BG bait ? :o

Ok, forget your've all got your gfs and bfs for a moment, who would be the most eligable bachelor or top girl on the forum to date?

Personally I'm 28, male, English (always a good sign) been the gym twice today, ran 3 kms on the treadmill, but almost vomited blood afterwards.  :D

Been down the swimming pool, but just sat by the side and smoked 10 ciggys. :D

Politely spoken, but only in Thai, swear like a trooper in my own language.

Skint til me cash comes through in a few days so just emptied the loose change jar and went Family Mart to pay for 5 cans of beer with 10 baht coins. :D .  It was heinaken though so I feel I should get plus points for not being on the Chang.

Huge sex drive, though directed at as many women as possible. :D

Excellent music taste but leave all my cds piled up out of the boxes earning the nickname of 'the scratchmaster' back in the neighbourhood.

So, overall, description of myself, a cross between a neurotic Woody Allen and an Essex Lad with a bit of culture thrown in. 

Possibly not the best bachelor for any young lady, luckily my gf don't read this forum. :D

So, for the girls I would nominate Shola, coz I seen her pic with the owl and that's proof for all you doubters that farang women are beautiful.:D

I'd nominate a guy, but I don't wanna look gay or receive weird PMs so sell yourselves, what are you really like?  Are you the eligable bachelor, every womans dream?

Ok, I will give a few shout outs for the guys, Simon43 is cashed up enough to ensure that your romantic restaurant date is not at MK, leftcross if that's him in the avatar looks like he could defend your honour if anyone starts enquiring if your a Russian lady and 'working' here, George could be the perfect Sugar Daddy lording it over the thaivisa empire, and let's not forget Random Chances for his house in the country and plentiful supply of milk and steak. :D

Or are you the girl every man's been waiting for, the Betty Blue of Bangkok?  The Salma Hayek of Surin?

All you guys that think your the bees knees in Thailand, let the farang girls here take a look at you and see if you would make the grade. :o

And for all the farang girls, show these guys that your not to be overlooked on the skytrain ever again. :D

Ok, probably a crap topic but I'm bored, bear with me.:D

Ok, probably a crap topic