Eligible Bachelors

Ok, forget your've all got your gfs and bfs for a moment, who would be the most eligable bachelor or top girl on the forum to date?

Personally I'm 28, male, English (always a good sign) been the gym twice today, ran 3 kms on the treadmill, but almost vomited blood afterwards. :D

Been down the swimming pool, but just sat by the side and smoked 10 ciggys. :D

Politely spoken, but only in Thai, swear like a trooper in my own language.

Skint til me cash comes through in a few days so just emptied the loose change jar and went Family Mart to pay for 5 cans of beer with 10 baht coins. :D . It was heinaken though so I feel I should get plus points for not being on the Chang.

Huge sex drive, though directed at as many women as possible. :D

Excellent music taste but leave all my cds piled up out of the boxes earning the nickname of 'the scratchmaster' back in the neighbourhood.

So, overall, description of myself, a cross between a neurotic Woody Allen and an Essex Lad with a bit of culture thrown in.

Possibly not the best bachelor for any young lady, luckily my gf don't read this forum. :D

So, for the girls I would nominate Shola, coz I seen her pic with the owl and that's proof for all you doubters that farang women are beautiful.:D

I'd nominate a guy, but I don't wanna look gay or receive weird PMs so sell yourselves, what are you really like? Are you the eligable bachelor, every womans dream?

Ok, I will give a few shout outs for the guys, Simon43 is cashed up enough to ensure that your romantic restaurant date is not at MK, leftcross if that's him in the avatar looks like he could defend your honour if anyone starts enquiring if your a Russian lady and 'working' here, George could be the perfect Sugar Daddy lording it over the thaivisa empire, and let's not forget Random Chances for his house in the country and plentiful supply of milk and steak. :D

Or are you the girl every man's been waiting for, the Betty Blue of Bangkok? The Salma Hayek of Surin?

All you guys that think your the bees knees in Thailand, let the farang girls here take a look at you and see if you would make the grade. :o

And for all the farang girls, show these guys that your not to be overlooked on the skytrain ever again. :D

Ok, probably a crap topic but I'm bored, bear with me.:D

Edited by bkkmadness

I now awake sober agree, close it if you wish mods, Can I do it myself?

Next time have to start a "u know your've been in thailand too long when..", or "whats favourite beer" or one about thai culture or the classic " the worst thing i hate/love about thailand/thai girls etc is..."

Try and be different dont always work, It was probably better for Bedlam really.

really really lame worthless post

For a man that only managed to find 2 bars that sold Guiness before putting a post on it, I can't take that seriouosly :D

Ok, I tried something different for some Fun, thought this might be the section for it.

Promise my next topics will be the same repeated formulas we repeat in here constantly:

how much does it cost to live in Thailand? :o

where can I get a beer after 1am? :D - for christ sake, go out and find out.

do that thais?/ why do the thais?/ i hate/love the thais/thailand because.... :D

ok, i'm finished, defo too much forum reading, and it shows even 5 cans of heinaken effects me to much these days. :D

Mods permission to close it, dissapear it, whatever you do.

Will remain open until bkkmadness can prove himself worthy of the *chang* challenge.

:D

What's the Chang Challenge? I'm sure I can prove myself worthy.:D

Tukky, thx for leaving it open, I actually had some second thoughts on this and I realised that's it's not entirely my fault that it's a crap topic, as a topic is also dependent on the posters afterwards. It's so much easier to be critical than constructive it seems. :o

I know a few other forums about living in Thailand where some posters would have taken this as a bit of fun, a bit tongue and cheek and had a good laugh with it, or ignored it if they didn't like it.

Unfortunately, this is the thaivisa forum, which is has turned over the years into more of a 'post bashing' forum than a 'fun community' forum :D, but I suppose that's just the rot that has set in here as I'm sure many of the older posters will agree and the reason why the Bedlam forum was made.

Anyways, do what you want with it, have fun with it or ignore it.:D

What's the Chang Challenge? I'm sure I can prove myself worthy.:o

you have to pour six bottles of chang up your own ar5e and "carry it to the bog, bit of a waste of beer but great sphincter control means a healthy digestive tract I could pass elvis through my colon now. :D

you have to pour six bottles of chang up your own ar5e and "carry it to the bog, bit of a waste of beer but great sphincter control means a healthy digestive tract I could pass elvis through my colon now. :D

Seeing as we are in the good ol LoS the *chang* has to be on ice :o

Seeing as we are in the good ol LoS the *chang* has to be on ice :o

You are a cruel man...imagine all that internal "puckering"

:D:D:D

Ok, forget your've all got your gfs and bfs for a moment, who would be the most eligable bachelor or top girl on the forum to date?

Personally I'm 28, male, English (always a good sign) been the gym twice today, ran 3 kms on the treadmill, but almost vomited blood afterwards.  :D

Been down the swimming pool, but just sat by the side and smoked 10 ciggys. :o

Politely spoken, but only in Thai, swear like a trooper in my own language.

Skint til me cash comes through in a few days so just emptied the loose change jar and went Family Mart to pay for 5 cans of beer with 10 baht coins .  It was heinaken though so I feel I should get plus points for not being on the Chang.

Huge sex drive, though directed at as many women as possible.

Excellent music taste but leave all my cds piled up out of the boxes earning the nickname of 'the scratchmaster' back in the neighbourhood.

So, overall, description of myself, a cross between a neurotic Woody Allen and an Essex Lad with a bit of culture thrown in. 

Possibly not the best bachelor for any young lady, luckily my gf don't read this forum.

So, for the girls I would nominate Shola, coz I seen her pic with the owl and that's proof for all you doubters that farang women are beautiful.

I'd nominate a guy, but I don't wanna look gay or receive weird PMs so sell yourselves, what are you really like?  Are you the eligable bachelor, every womans dream?

Ok, I will give a few shout outs for the guys, Simon43 is cashed up enough to ensure that your romantic restaurant date is not at MK, leftcross if that's him in the avatar looks like he could defend your honour if anyone starts enquiring if your a Russian lady and 'working' here, George could be the perfect Sugar Daddy lording it over the thaivisa empire, and let's not forget Random Chances for his house in the country and plentiful supply of milk and steak. 

Or are you the girl every man's been waiting for, the Betty Blue of Bangkok?  The Salma Hayek of Surin?

All you guys that think your the bees knees in Thailand, let the farang girls here take a look at you and see if you would make the grade.

And for all the farang girls, show these guys that your not to be overlooked on the skytrain ever again. 

Ok, probably a crap topic but I'm bored, bear with me.

Great sense of humor, so definitely not a waste of bandwidth. But all the men you mentioned including yourself have girlfriends. Where's the fun in that - for us that is :D

there's always adulturey.

Kat, are you stunningly beautiful with the Salma Hayek body, voice of Penelope Cruz and a penchant for threesomes?

Or yellow fingered chain smoking waynetta slob type?

Who's the top girl on this forum, coz since LC left there's the top spot empty.

Not that I ever see a pic of LC, but a lot of flirting with her was done on here. I'm betting LC may have been a large hairy welshman going by the name of Bob.

Have all those blokes got gfs? Even George, he never mentions one?

Simon43 is cashed up enough to ensure that your romantic restaurant date is not at MK

[\QUOTE]

Actually I like eating at MK :o And you don't get rich by throwing your money about. At least, that's what I tell my wife . . .

BKKmadness,

If I remember correctly, LC was indeed a lovely cutie, but I may be thinking of somebody else....Whatever has happened to LC, anyway. Has she left or she just on Hols....

BTW, BKKmad., Confirm to me that you were drunk when you opened this thread... Please. lol

kayo

ok TV has what 17k members and not one of them has come forward to anounce the daddy of love, the blubby wonder , the DB's , the golden wonder ..never mind I am here i am Pie Boy and ladies I am yours but please don't tell my wife 'cos actually I am talk and no walk.

Kat, are you stunningly beautiful with the Salma Hayek body, voice of Penelope Cruz and a penchant for threesomes?

Not that I ever see a pic of LC, but a lot of flirting with her was done on here.  I'm betting LC may have been a large hairy welshman going by the name of Bob.

Have all those blokes got gfs?  Even George, he never mentions one?

:o:D I don't smoke, definitely don't talk like Penelope Cruz, and think competitions like "the number one spot" mon TV are hopelessly stupid.

I don't spend my life seeking the approval of every man on the planet, just the one I want :D

Not that I ever see a pic of LC, but a lot of flirting with her was done on here.  I'm betting LC may have been a large hairy welshman going by the name of Bob.

Have all those blokes got gfs?  Even George, he never mentions one?

:o:D I don't smoke, definitely don't talk like Penelope Cruz, and think competitions like "the number one spot" mon TV are hopelessly stupid.

I don't spend my life seeking the approval of every man on the planet, just the one I want :D

it wasn't meant to be serious Kat, there was no prize or anything. :D:D

"BKKmadness, moving your post sideways a tad, how about, trying to describe other members of TV from their posts, rants and raves? Might work?????"

thought people might wanna do that themselves, maybe people a bit too serious for that here. :D

"Beware of the mystical powers of Chang! BKKm!

(esp. if you are a Heine drinker)"

considering how bad my posts are on the heinaken, should definately avoid the chang. :D I just cant stand them 'changovers' anymore. :D

BKKmadness,

If I remember correctly, LC was indeed a lovely cutie, but I may be thinking of somebody else....Whatever has happened to LC, anyway. Has she left or she just on Hols....

BTW, BKKmad., Confirm to me that you were drunk when you opened this thread... Please. lol

kayo

already confirmed. Concerning LC she had a bit of an argument with someone I think and left in a huff, I still see her on the board from time to time but she doesn't post now.