Company Registration, Costs Etc.

I've got businesses in Thailand and I'm looking at whether it would be beneficial to formalise the structure and set up a company.

I understand that the recent change in the rules required that company share capital be actually fully paid up at Bt3,000,000 ? Is this correct ?

If so, can assets already purchased be used to satisfy this requirement or do additional funds have to be brought in to "purchase" the assets already owned ?

Looking at company taxation, I'm not too worried as I don't intend the company to make much money. however, I am interested in the other costs, SOcial Fund, Welfare Tax, Corporation tax etc. In addition, annual costs for running a company e.g. audit etc. - what would they be in Thailand ?

If a couple of work permits were required, then I think the company would have to pay a minimum of Bt60,000 per month and have additional costs for the government etc.

As a quick stab at this, I reckon that running a company with a few Thais on Bt2-5k per month and a couple of farangs on Bt65k per month would cost me about Bt300,000 per year all in, including taxation on the salaries.

Any ideas on this ?