Hospitality Recovery Plan

svetochek

How long will it take for hospitality industry to recover after tsunami?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, my name is Svetlana and i'm a student in a university in UK.I'm doing a degree in a hospitality management and i'm currently writing a research project. As my topic i took hospitality industry's recovery plans after tsunami in Thailand.

Could you please answer my question,it will take only a couple of minutes but will help me a lot!

Thanks for your cooperation!

Hi, my name is Svetlana and i'm a student in a university in UK.I'm doing a degree in a hospitality management and i'm currently writing a research project. As my topic i took hospitality industry's recovery plans after tsunami in Thailand.

Could you please answer my question,it will take only a couple of minutes but will help me a lot!

Thanks for your cooperation!

To me it looks like it's pretty well on the way allready now.

Quite aside from all the necessary reconstruction, this year's peak period is now more than fifty per cent over and although bookings and hotel occupancy is on the up, full confidence will take a great deal of coaxing before it returns to former levels.