Looking For Drip Emitter Supplier In Chiang Mai Or Bangkok

meademcd

If anyone knows of a supplier of drip emitters -- the kind you punch into the side of small irrigation line/hose, controlled flow rate -- in Chiang Mai, Bangkok, or anywhere in between, I would appreciate any intel.

I'm currently in the US but will be returning to Thailand soon. I can get a box of 100 2-liter/hour emitters here for $25. With sales tax, it works out to about 9.3 baht each.

example: DripD001M.jpg

Just wondering if it'd be worthwhile to throw a few hundred into my suitcase.

Thanks.

There are several vendors in CM [Komtien market] that sell many types of irrigation supplies and for cheap too. In fact, I have farmer friends that come over here and fill containers with irrigation supplies to ship back to the US.....so gotta be they are cheaper, but can't post prices or dxact details.

Hello meademcd, all the major co's in irrigation have office/stores in BKK.

If you look back through the farming forum the names and address are listed.

I also would be good to get a copy(when you get to LOS) of House Ag Magazine, it list all the major players in ag products.

Of the co's that have online catalogs(Netafim, Rainbird, Naan Dan) I use their western based sites, Super Products now has fixed(some what) their Thai/Eng site. Super Products is now in partnership with Netafim on some products now(mag ad).

Just because a item is in their catalog, doesn't mean the have it in LOS, you need to double check. Netafim and others will order for you, but 1-2 months to get, Air shipping, $$$$, order from home, you'll have it in less than a week.

What your picture showed, start at Bt.7-8 each for non-pc.

If you use a squeeze punch, bring it, the ones here are crap.

rice555

• 2 weeks later...

Global Home in Chiang Mai carries a lot of Super Products stuff.

They are rebuilt and back in action after the 5 Nov huge fire.

Their prices are much lower than the Super Products catalog list price.

I don't recognize or remember your particular part,

my attention is only toward sprinklers and evaporative mist nozzles.

Hello WatersEdge, same here in Korat at DoHome, lower than catalog price. In another post I said that you can get a discount card at The S-P stores(2) in BKK.

With the discount, it about the same price.

I've had problems here with drip sticks, OUT OF STOCK and with the Thai ordering system it may take a month or two to get a new supply in at DoHome.

S-P and Netafim had an add in House Ag Magazine as doing a partnership on some

parts, as I can't find out any real info on what's what. The add picture shows driper's, foggers and a couple of other things. I talked with a friend who has worked in the BKK store in sales for 10 years and didn't know anything, parts/supplies or that they were now in partnership with Netafim.

rice555