What happend to the chatroom

Butterfly

Did I have hit a nerve? or ... Learn a little bit about the real Sting , the singer,  it was my answer Doctor ...

he/she /it pretended to be a lot of things
pretend what? to have some skills in IT? Yes I have happilly, I use a puter since 1976.
wasted admins time seeking help

I asked you about non immigrant B, if it's possible to renew it, is it a crime? What is your job if it's not answer to this kind of question?

true multi national who had comp skills, but no idea

About my nationality again? is it racism or? for infos, I am french citisen, I have a french passport, and also the legal right to stay in the Kingdom of thailand till the 17 of october (30 days visa Ias I told you before) ... whatever thanks to reconise I have some skills, about idea it's true, yet I have no idea how stupid you can be.

COMTOIS REND TOI ... NENNI MA FOI, MEME PAS AU ROI ... and certainly not to afake Doctor

Messieur j'ai bien l'honneur

Trust me Butterfly he/she /it pretended to be a lot of things and wasted admins time seeking help.  Real weeps.A true multi national who had comp skills, but no idea we capture IP's and a matching process.

Interesting. But those PM were nasty. Were they from you ? I think they were kinda funny :o

Was there something we missed ?

For info :

Sting was born Gordon Matthew Sumner in Wallsend, Northumberland (a working class district of Newcastle Upon Tyne) England on October 2, 1951.  

What is Sting's real name?

Gordon Matthew Sumner  

How did Sting receive his nickname?

He received the nickname Sting while a member of The Phoenix Jazzmen. Everyone in the band had a nickname. One day Sting came to a rehearsal in a striped soccer sweater and the trombone player, Gordon Solomon, remarked that Sting looked like a bee. This led to him being called "Stinger" - which eventually became "Sting."  

Before becoming lead singer of the band The Police, Sting was a ditch digger. He was also a school teacher at St. Paul's Roman Catholic First School in Cramlington, England. There he taught English and was also a football (soccer) coach. Before being invited to join The Police by Stewart Copeland, Sting was in many jazz bands, including The Ronnie Pierson Trio, Earthrise, the Phoenix Jazz Band, the River City Jazz Band, the Newcastle Big Band, and Last Exit.

Sting has been married twice, first to Frances Tomelty (1976-1982) and currently to Trudie Styler whom he married in August, 1992 at his childrens' urging. Sting has six children, two with his first wife and four with Trudie.

Sting's mother, Audrey, died of cancer while Sting was in Montserrat recording Nothing Like the Sun at the time and refused to fly back for the funeral, because he did not want to turn it into a media circus. Instead, he dedicated the album to her.

Sting's father, Eric, died of cancer shortly thereafter. Sting was in Brazil touring for Nothing Like the Sun at the time. He later wrote and dedicated some of the music from The Soul Cages to his father.

Sting is the oldest of four children.

from : http://www.sting.com the official site for Sting(ex Police singer) fans.

I have a question, is it a european based IP adress?

Return-Path:

Received: from 66.218.78.106 (HELO web40409.mail.yahoo.com) (66.218.78.106) by mta141.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 29 Sep 2003 02:17:19 -0700

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

have a nice day

I have a question, is it a european based IP adress?
Return-Path:

Received: from 66.218.78.106 (HELO web40409.mail.yahoo.com) (66.218.78.106) by mta141.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 29 Sep 2003 02:17:19 -0700

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

have a nice day

This is getting more strange. Were you 2 above also involved in that fight ?

Anyone from any country can send an email from Yahoo. You can be from Thailand and still send a yahoo message from Yahoo website (in the US) and the IP address of the mail server will be from the US, even though the sender was actually in Thailand.

So what's your point with that IP address ? I am not sure I am following you ?