How Many Years In Prison Does Thaksin Deserve?

Jingthing

How many years in prison does Thaksin deserve?  

199 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The T-man apologists are consistently holding steady at about 40 percent. I reckon that is probably going to be close to the final result. Y'all are so liberal! Maybe crime does pay.

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of those very few cases that got Taksin nailed, the Ratchada Land's Case is only case which isn't resulted from skipping bails. My own uncle "Pataranawat" is one of the 9 judge of the Supreme Court to ruled against Taksin and he's known to have deep personal grudge against Taksin, be it at work (he somewhat had mentioned it) and when's in family gathering. BTW, he has been advancing extremely quickly since these past 3 - 4 years.

His son is about to be married into one of the highest of the '3' truth elite families with deep connections with Thailand's judiciary pillar of the three main pillars of Thailand as well.

Related link http://www.thaijusticereform.com/index.php...45&Itemid=1

Also, about skipping bails, since Taksin realized after the ruling of the Ratchada case that he would never get a fair trial unless he'll be able to pledge 'extreme regret' before the 'invisible hand' and get accepted, Once done, then he'll be able to come back to Thailand in peace. ......... Of course, many red shirts know about what's go on too. ALL THESE CROOKS TRYING TO NAILED TAKSIN!

Edited by emancipationthailand

Another "quality" post from the fake Doctor... who used to call himself Member # 1.... which was yet just another of his false claims...

Stop making wild assumptions about other members that you can not back up.

Or would you like me to make some assumptions about you, eg. you are a paid by the PAD for every post you make ? Would certainly explain a few things, eg the high post count and the stubborn, relentless hounding.

Have to say i am very surprised by the results so far as TV is a renown Thaksin bashing forum.

Just shows that those who constantly push the point that TV is anti-Thaksin or a forum for bashing Thaksin are wrong again.

Another "quality" post from the fake Doctor... who used to call himself Member # 1.... which was yet just another of his false claims...

Your claim to be Member # 1 was not false?

In just what manner are you Member # 1?

Stop making wild claims... and they won't be disputed.

Stop making wild claims that you don't back up...

Edited by sriracha john

Have to say i am very surprised by the results so far as TV is a renown Thaksin bashing forum.

Just shows that those who constantly push the point that TV is anti-Thaksin or a forum for bashing Thaksin are wrong again.

The VAST MAJORITY want jail time and the VAST MAJORITY of those want MAJOR JAIL TIME.

so says the "forums number 2 poster"

Merely stating an easily provable fact.... but that's something I realize you don't seem to care much about. :)

But by all means, please continue... because the farcical impersonations are humorous... it's become a case of "can you top this" for all these false claims from assorted fakers.

My own uncle "Pataranawat" is one of the 9 judge of the Supreme Court

Another contestant joins the competition...

the criteria I have used is none of your business.

i think your just jealous because u call yourself forums number 2 poster and dont want to appear outdone.

the criteria I have used is none of your business.

i think your just jealous because u call yourself forums number 2 poster and dont want to appear outdone.

It's called being honest.... :)

My moniker is factual, easily provable, and indisputable... whereas your assorted claims... are.. well, just that... unproven, disputed claims.

One can only imagine what sort of criteria puts you at # 1 at something.

Edited by sriracha john

My moniker is factual, easily provable, and indisputable... whereas your assorted claims... are.. well, just that... unproven, disputed claims.

well i wasnt referring to your lame title (like i said anyone can cut and paste 20000 posts), i was referring to the false and wild accusations you make about other members.

the burden of proof is on you, since you are the one making the accusation.

Edited by mc2

Y'all can spin the results to your heart's content. Its all there in black and white. To posit that most people want him to go scott free when the majority wants at least some prison is simply a lie.

IF he goes to prison, the only prison time thaksin will serve is 1 day as the result of a pardon deal.

What is he offering to pay for that ?

well i wasnt referring to your lame title (like i said anyone can cut and paste 20000 posts), i was referring to the false and wild accusations you make about other members.

the burden of proof is on you, since you are the one making the accusation.

The "lame" title was one you chose yourself.

Posters making dubious claims can expect to have them contested.

It's up to them whether or not they decide to provide some means to validate those claims or not. A number of posters have made various claims of one sort or another that they subsequently validated and thus those claims were no longer disputed.

Your decision not to validate any of your assorted claims is duly noted.

Edited by sriracha john

The VAST MAJORITY want jail time and the VAST MAJORITY of those want MAJOR JAIL TIME.

101 Votes cast.

35 None

66 lock him away - here is about half of the votes for a rather high sentence!

Y'all can spin the results to your heart's content. Its all there in black and white. To posit that most people want him to go scott free when the majority wants at least some prison is simply a lie.

IF he goes to prison, the only prison time thaksin will serve is 1 day as the result of a pardon deal.

What is he offering to pay for that ?

im guessing he will have to offer something much more substantial than money.

something that would restrict him in certain areas.

I don't believe he will ever get such a deal. His WORD is WORTHLESS. Based on his leadership during black Songkran he is a lifetime threat to start another violent revolution to install himself as dictator. So any "promise" he makes or even any law that is passed than bans him from politics for life becomes worthless if he stages a violent takeover.

The idea of a civilized deal with a corrupt ex-PM is indeed very typically Thai, face saving and polite.

Thaksin, with his outrageous history of criminal behavior and repeated attempts to create chaos in his country has gone so far beyond the pale of typical expected Thai behavior of a corrupt PM that he is now disqualified from a civilized deal ... EVER.

He has no face to save anymore. It is ALL or NOTHING for him. If you look at his statements during Black Songkran, there is the truth today. Thaksin groupies are running like headless chickens to try to erase that history, but they cannot.

Edited by Jingthing

Your decision not to validate any of your assorted claims is duly noted.

I cant put personal details in the public forum, we both know its against the rules.

I have already invited you to send a PM on this matter.

I don't believe he will ever get such a deal. His WORD is WORTHLESS. Based on his leadership during black Songkran he is a lifetime threat to start another violent revolution to install himself as dictator. So any "promise" he makes or even any law that is passed than bans him from politics for life becomes worthless if he stages a violent takeover.

well, at this stage i think it is unlikely as well.

If there is a deal I dont think it would be a handshake deal, it would be carefully formulated and binding in some way, and also out of the public domain.

so says the "forums number 2 poster"

Merely stating an easily provable fact.... but that's something I realize you don't seem to care much about. :)

But by all means, please continue... because the farcical impersonations are humorous... it's become a case of "can you top this" for all these false claims from assorted fakers.

I'll take this opportunity then.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Readings-Pol...-T-t286729.html

Merely stating an easily provable fact.... but that's something I realize you don't seem to care much about. :D

I'll take this opportunity then.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Readings-Pol...-T-t286729.html

Well that certainly validates your claim that your uncle is a Supreme Court justice. :)

Still, it's more than mc2 has shown the forum to support his own entry in the "Can You Top This" contest.

Edited by sriracha john

Whats so dubious about Ferwet claiming he is Thai ?

you prance around this forum like you are some type of policeman.

I apologize if my hope for integrity and honesty amongst posters on the forum disturbs you.

You were fully caught out in your PhD falsehood back in February... even to the point where you freely admitted yourself that it was fabricated. However, that only occurred, if you recall, after multiple examples were provided by multiple posters that raised serious doubts about it and offered multiple reasons why it was likely a sham, such as the extremely limited number of universities offering that academic discipline.

Now in August, you wish to trot it out once again as fact? Did you think people would forget?

If you have difficulty in seeing the doubt that Ferwet is Thai, then I would encourage you to get to know Thais.

Edited by sriracha john

I apologize if my hope for integrity and honesty amongst posters on the forum disturbs you.

You were fully caught out in your PhD falsehood back in February... even to the point where you freely admitted yourself that it was fabricated. However, that only occurred, if you recall, after multiple examples were provided by multiple posters that raised serious doubts about it and offered multiple reasons why it was likely a sham, such as the extremely limited number of universities offering that academic discipline.

Now in August, you wish to trot it out once again as fact? Did you think people would forget?

If you have difficulty in seeing the doubt that Ferwet is Thai, then I would encourage you to expand your experience with Thailand.

Back then I technically couldn't claim the title because my Thesis was not complete. Obviously things have changed between then and now, something which you seem to find so difficult to comprehend.

for someone who calls himself "forums number 2 top poster" you sure carry on and show a lack of maturity.

hijacking topics, making wild and unproven accusations about other members, defamation, borderline abusing the fair use laws regarding copyright (20000 cut and pastes? enoughs enough), and possibly involved in some type of lobby attempt against Thaksin.

oh, if you think Ferwet is not Thai because his english is excellent, i think that is unfair.

Edited by mc2

Sure he was corrupt but
Thaksin is a corrupt politician. But
Yes he might be corrupted but

You spin-masters are getting pretty adept at justifying wrong-doing. Why not branch out a little? Try something a little more challenging. See what you can do with this one:

Jeffrey Dahmer was a cannibal who kept heads, skulls and body parts in his apartment for sexual gratification but

I said that Thaksin was corrupt, yet I still voted for zero jailtime. That's because I am a realist. Thailand is not a democratic country, nor will it ever attain that status in a year of blue moons. Corruption exists throughout all sectors of life in this country, (including those that cannot be mentioned), and in all political parties. There is no point in trying to deny that fact and you are have an almost impossible task in trying to change it. That will not happen for a very long time, perhaps hundreds of years. There is no political party or politician in Thailand who is not tainted by corruption, red shirts, yellow shirts, rainbow striped shirts.

If you accept that Thailand is a 'failed' state, (which in my view, it has become over the past few years), then the road to improvement, especially improvement for the poorer folks, lies with someone with charisma and strength. Ideally, they should be free of corruption! That person does not exist in Thailand. So let's do the best with what we have...

Simon

Sure he was corrupt but
Thaksin is a corrupt politician. But
Yes he might be corrupted but

You spin-masters are getting pretty adept at justifying wrong-doing. Why not branch out a little? Try something a little more challenging. See what you can do with this one:

Jeffrey Dahmer was a cannibal who kept heads, skulls and body parts in his apartment for sexual gratification but

-- he was vegetarian at heart.

If you have difficulty in seeing the doubt that Ferwet is Thai, then I would encourage you to expand your experience with Thailand.

Back then I technically couldn't claim the title because my Thesis was not complete. Obviously things have changed between then and now, something which you seem to find so difficult to comprehend.

for someone who calls himself "forums number 2 top poster" you sure carry on and show a lack of maturity.

hijacking topics, making wild and unproven accusations about other members, defamation, borderline abusing the fair use laws regarding copyright (20000 cut and pastes? enoughs enough), and possibly involved in some type of lobby attempt against Thaksin.

oh, if you think Ferwet is not Thai because his english is excellent, i think that is unfair.

You didn't say that back in February. When you were caught out in your lie, you explained it away by saying it was all just a big joke and that you were only kidding, even though the context in which you claimed to having it initially were serious. Can you tell us where you obtained this PhD (or "phD" as you referred to it back then)? Can you share with us your thesis title or do we really need to dance through this charade all over again? It made you look so bad back then, I'm surprised you seem eager to repeat it.

If you consider a desire to have some basic level of honesty and integrity as "immature"... then I can see why you think Thaksin is something of a hero to you.

I only question what are "wild and unproven" claims. I don't make an "accusation" unless the claim comes first. Claims are made every hour on Thaivisa, it's only the extremely doubtful ones, such as your PhD claim being offered up for the second time, that I pause to question. Again, in an effort to maintain some modicum of credibility for the forum.

As an example, I look at the entire persona of Ferwert, not simply just his English proficiency, to assess whether he's being honest when he purports to be Thai.

• Like 1

The region has legitimate grievances but on the other hand, it is not the entire country either.

Oh, I forgot, a mere 20 million souls.

Keep 'em in their misery while the current government (all all before Thaksin) cater to the Bangkok elite. :)