Soy Milk Machine

ktizo

I don't know where to buy the machine, however let me warn you that males should not be drinking a lot of soy milk, you will develop "man boobs" . I read this in an issue of Men's Health a few months back, and I'm sure you could probably google this and get some info on it too.

I don't know where to buy the machine, however let me warn you that males should not be drinking a lot of soy milk, you will develop "man boobs" . I read this in an issue of Men's Health a few months back, and I'm sure you could probably google this and get some info on it too.

Yes, read that too and some other negative comments. But i think that has to do with GMO beans. I'm using organic, non-GMO beans but I must say that non-GMO beans are hard to get nowadays.

Went to Robinsons and Central KSK, nothing in Robinsons . There's 2 model in Central KSK but not sure whether it's good enough for thrice weekly usage.

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking News! Nyom Pranich (sp?) next to the Toyota dealer on the road to Airport Plaza has a Soy Milk making machine bundled with a small electric jug kettle for a mere 1995 baht today. They have about four of them on their close out table in front of the store.

My family loves soy milk and I'm think of making it from home. Does anyone knows where I can get a good soy milk machine like SoyQuick in Chiangmai?

Yok on the Super Highway has Soy milk machines . upstairs ,and an interesting shop with loads of products you may not be ablle to buy elsewhere.Store looks new ,not sure how long its been there.

My family loves soy milk and I'm think of making it from home. Does anyone knows where I can get a good soy milk machine like SoyQuick in Chiangmai?

Yok on the Super Highway has Soy milk machines . upstairs ,and an interesting shop with loads of products you may not be ablle to buy elsewhere.Store looks new ,not sure how long its been there.

Wow, you people really knows where to find. I checked out some commercial machines(Champ) in Makro , not too bad but the grinding stone might not very suitable. I'm currently using a blender and cheesecloth and I must say that the washing part is tedious. But the quality of my soymilk, unmatched :) .