Why Would She Do This?

JasonM

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

153 posts so far and it's still not clear when he gave her the 50.000, before or after he slept at the hotel, and why she still was so angry, that she finished the relationship afterwards?

Or perhaps he had good intentions and wanted to give her the money, but changed his mind, because she became impatient and angry and skipped that part in this thread?

153 posts so far and it's still not clear when he gave her the 50.000, before or after he slept at the hotel, and why she still was so angry, that she finished the relationship afterwards?

Or perhaps he had good intentions and wanted to give her the money, but changed his mind, because she became impatient and angry and skipped that part in this thread?

A confused post and literary giant he is not. But the guy is after all heartbroken (and possibly inebriated?). It seems to me she was angry before the money came through because it was taking too long. Guess that meant she had to spend more time with him, was worried it wouldn't come, mother was nagging hard perhaps etc. Probably got a low frustration threshhold - the suspense musta been killing her :) . And she rightly calculated he'd come back and hand over the dosh voluntarily. An expert. :D

Then the dosh came and he benevolently watched her pay it in. Felt real good about his entire world.

After that it was over - she didn't need the mark any more.

Veeery hard to accept. :D:D:D:D

But move on he'll have to and the sooner the better. As I said earlier - tuition fees. :D

I often read in forums guys stating "I am a young guy, very fit, healthy" and the also say good looking. If that is the case why get involved with a women from a foreign country? There are plenty of beautiful Asian women in the USA that are not poor. Honestly if I was " young guy, very fit, healthy" I would have never got involved with a woman from a developing nation. Guys on this forum can BS all they want but I admit I know that getting a beautiful wife 10 years my junior without scary emotional baggage in Canada would be near impossible. I wasn't about to settle for that so I married my fantastic Thai wife. I was very lucky but my job allowed me to take my time and find the right women, none of this long distance stuff.

If you are young don't waste your time with women from developing nations. Your from the USA there are millions of hot women there and you don't have to worry about cultural hang ups.

I kind of agree, but I disagree.

Some guys, like me, just like Asian women and they are not abundant where I come from.

Thailand has plenty to offer besides women for young guys, muay thai, beaches and travel around south east asia. Not everyone is here because they can't find a girl back home.

And you definetly don't have to settle for a 'third world girl' as you put it. There's tons of normal thai girls from university or in boring office jobs who'd like to hang out with farangs, but you're not going to meet them as a tourist. And sometimes you have to work harder than back home at being accepted by friends and family, but at least you won't have to worry about being todays meal ticket.

Date within your class, it usually also means you can actually have a conversation and some things in common.

Same here, i have always been more attracted to asian girls in general. Because they have such respect for culture, family and dare to be childish. Just an example from my ex, she could laugh at one of my jokes so extremely that she would fell down on the floor in the middle of a shop laughing her ass off. A western girl would never do this because she would fear to be embaressed. Asian girls in general especially Thai just love to have fun. I see poor people with really hard constructing jobs that would easily kill a western guy. But in the evening these same guys have fun and have a smile on theyre face.

I think i know why, because they are living in a country full of thai girls !

Edited by JasonM

Let`s do math young padawan:

50 000 baht during 5 months which i know went to help an entire family which i love and want to support.

Before Thailand i spend 600$ out in the city with a western girl. That was one night and that was just a simple date.

That equals about 22 000 Baht.

I dont feel i lost anything really, i would have given her family 50 000 baht no matter what happened.

And she didnt leave me cause of money and i am planning to get her back, even if i have to fight my way through 1000 Thai Mafia mobsters :)

That`s Amore !

Edited by JasonM

50 000 baht during 5 months which i know went to help an entire family which i love and want to support.

Before Thailand i spend 600$ out in the city with a western girl. That was one night and that was just a simple date.

I dont feel i lost anything really, i would have given her family 50 000 baht no matter what happened.

And she didnt leave me cause of money and i am planning to get her back, even if i have to fight my way through 1000 Thai Mafia mobsters :)

That`s Amore !

Now you talkin !! what did you do , I mean how did you spend $600 in one night? did you get lucky? fill us in

That`s Amore !

Sorry, that's not Amore, that's foolishness (the nicest word that I could use).

That said, I wish you good luck, and just remember if you have even the slightest doubt about anything being 'asked' of you, stop, think about it, and talk to a close friend before committing.

Out drinking is extremely expensive and western girls are extremely expensive :/ Need the best restaurants, the best nightclubs ..... Not normal to spend that amount of money, but compared to thailand its ridiculous.

I think western guys have this all way wrong. I mean we jump to the conclusion as soon as a thai girl asks for money she is bad.

During 5 months this was the only time she asked, and a western girl is alot faster to ask and does the money get used for something good? To help someone poor? No its for the latest clothes with the most expensive brand. Lets face it, thai girls aint 1% as bad as western girls.

Out drinking is extremely expensive and western girls are extremely expensive :/ Need the best restaurants, the best nightclubs ..... Not normal to spend that amount of money, but compared to thailand its ridiculous.

I think western guys have this all way wrong. I mean we jump to the conclusion as soon as a thai girl asks for money she is bad.

During 5 months this was the only time she asked, and a western girl is alot faster to ask and does the money get used for something good? To help someone poor? No its for the latest clothes with the most expensive brand. Lets face it, thai girls aint 1% as bad as western girls.

Jason your not experianced enough with western women. Over the last 10 years or so they are earning around the same money as the average Joe in middle management. Most girls will insist on paying 50/50 for dinner at least on the first few dates, its empowerment and gives them a choice without feeling guilty for not "putting out" if they dont want to.

Yeah eventually, but they will eventually also start eating junkfood because what is the point in looking good anymore since they got you? Sit home, watch tv or go out shopping or at restaurants. Thai girls look good because they are healthy of nature. Candy? No yuck! Junkfood ? Nope no meat! Fish and rice? Oh yes please!

Just another example of how different thai girls can be. I suggested to my girlfriend that we could go climb a mountain. Well we walked in the middle of the jungle, she in high heels and did not complain 1 second. We saw a big waterfall and a big cliff there. I stopped naturally since this would be dangerous. She took off her high heels, climbing on wet stone and got all of her clothes wet since she climbed inside the waterfall. She then screamed take a picture ! That was just so badass, not even Rambo would do this. Like no western girl would ever do this. Thai girls impress me hehe. That was the sickest thing i have ever seen anyone do.

Edited by JasonM

Jason your not experianced enough with western women. Over the last 10 years or so they are earning around the same money as the average Joe in middle management. Most girls will insist on paying 50/50 for dinner at least on the first few dates, its empowerment and gives them a choice without feeling guilty for not "putting out" if they dont want to.

Yeah eventually, but they will eventually also start eating junkfood because what is the point in looking good anymore since they got you? Sit home, watch tv or go out shopping or at restaurants. Thai girls look good because they are healthy of nature. Candy? No yuck! Junkfood ? Nope no meat! Fish and rice? Oh yes please!

Just another example of how different thai girls can be. I suggested to my girlfriend that we could go climb a mountain. Well we walked in the middle of the jungle, she in high heels and did not complain 1 second. We saw a big waterfall and a big cliff there. I stopped naturally since this would be dangerous. She took off her high heels, climbing on wet stone and got all of her clothes wet since she climbed inside the waterfall. She then screamed take a picture ! That was just so badass, not even Rambo would do this. Like no western girl would ever do this. Thai girls impress me hehe. That was the sickest thing i have ever seen anyone do.

I think zorro1's comment sums everything up quite nicely on many of the Thai female Vs Western Female debate. Western females simply have more choice. The 'start eating junk food' comment seems to be a rather harsh generalized and sweeping statement in the same manner of a statement suggesting that Thai women can't hold an intelligent and worldly wide conversation.

It seems to me that if a man meets a lady Thai or otherwise who is within their 'range' (Range in this case referring to socioeconomic level, financial security, level of education) there is a far higher chance of success.

I for one would not let my GF be walking around the jungle in heels. But we've climbed mountains (more like hills), ski'd, sailed, wakeboarded, dived.... Girls don't normally roll around the floor in a shopping mall because they find something so funny (although they might in the privacy of their home).

There are certain ways to behave in public and I hazard a guess and suggest that some of this reported behavior has made others around her become uncomfortable and judged her (perhaps incorrectly).

A woman who is prepared to walk through a jungle in heels, roll around on the floor at your jokes appears to me like a woman who has no difficulty in requesting money and that most of the behavior may have been somewhat of an act.

I do not wish to offend anyone with these statements and I am sympathetic to those who offer their less wealthy girlfriends financial support as quite often its difficult for a girlfriend, if poorer, to feel totally at ease in environments that are beyond her normal financial and social boundaries unless they are 'looking the part' or 'feel the part' and I imagine that may involve some cost at somepoint. But, behavior can also be linked to self respect and education and in a society where everyone watches everyone else while making their social comparisons it might be very tempting to 'put one up' the snobs. But quite frankly all this behavior does is let both parties down as a couple. There are people who don't care what others think of them or their behavior, but I'd guess that these are the same sort of people who have no interest in forums such as this.

It's an unfortunate way of the world that people judge each other by what they see based on their impressions and judgments in the first few seconds, this often appears to have an impact on how politely we are treated and dealt with on a day to day basis.

It seems to me that 30,000B per month might be a request simply to see if you are willing to put up.... Either way she is being influenced by what she thinks she should be getting out of this relationship and this financial aspect has rightly so put you on alert, as should the ease with which she can apparently emotionally blackmail you.

Rather than the financial request, I'd be quite alarmed at her behavior since her expectations have not been met.

It seems to me that 30,000B per month might be a request simply to see if you are willing to put up.... Either way she is being influenced by what she thinks she should be getting out of this relationship and this financial aspect has rightly so put you on alert, as should the ease with which she can apparently emotionally blackmail you.

Rather than the financial request, I'd be quite alarmed at her behavior since her expectations have not been met.

Correction (confusion over amounts with another running thread).

It seems to me that 50,000B is a request simply to see if you are willing to put up.... Either way she is being influenced by what she thinks she should be getting out of this relationship and this financial aspect has rightly so put you on alert, as should the ease with which she can apparently emotionally blackmail you.

Edited by richard_smith237

Yeah, they are earning as much as men because they want to be men. Western girls want to be men. Asian girls naturally have unforced femininity.

Jason I think you are a selfless loving kinda guy.. I am of a similar nature I threw money at my Thai wife initially because I thought she needed it to support her family, yes people I threw 10 thousand English pounds at an Isaan family to build a new home furnish it and have food schooling cows etc....

I was emotionally detatched from the money and the Thai girl :D

WHY??

Because my British girlfriend was trying to steal my money and it cost me 22 thousand pounds to prove her theft and fraud, ALSO my family 1 by 1 chose to strip me and blackmail me emotionally until I gave them nearly 20 thousand pounds and completley head shot!!!

I ran to the refuge of Thailand where people NEED help I found a family I threw them money and ran away back to the UK..... I am now married to this thai woman she lives with me in the UK works and pays me her wages every month to pay our combined bills... she has paid back more than I gave her !

As for the people in the UK well you can see the figures...Thai verses Farang....... I know whats worked out better...... Not everyone is as lucky as me but there are a few crazy GOOD Thai ladies out there ....

By the way I was not rich I had money from a house investment but my family and ex tried screwing me out of it..... Now its all gone they leave me alone and I am VERY VERY VERY happy with my new job and THAI FAMILY :) AND YES THE THAIS KNOW IM NOT RICH

We saw a big waterfall and a big cliff there. I stopped naturally since this would be dangerous. She took off her high heels, climbing on wet stone and got all of her clothes wet since she climbed inside the waterfall. She then screamed take a picture ! That was just so badass, not even Rambo would do this. Like no western girl would ever do this. Thai girls impress me hehe. That was the sickest thing i have ever seen anyone do.

All of her Japanese clients have the same photo. :)

It isn't about the 50.000 baht that caused me to really question your gf's sincerity, it was this part of your story:

I was waiting for my salary to come from the US but it took some days. She got angry since she said her mother expected the money and i said several times i have done what i can, now its up to the bank to transfer. I cannot make it go faster. She got really angry and acted kinda disappointed about me.

She was angry like this for 2 days and in the end i got fed up and said i was leaving to stay at hotel for 1 day to think about this. I really didnt like how she acted, felt like i was beeing tricked.

I got a friend who lives in Thailand to call her to see if she was ignoring me. And she answered, my friend said i was worried about her. Then she responded "Me and him is finished!" in a angry voice.

There is no excuse, none, for her to react as she did AFTER receiving the 50,000 baht. None.

I am a young guy, very fit, healthy and had several normal relationships in the US.

I've been with a thai girl for 5 months and it got very serious. She wanted to marrie me in the end and we have had fun all the time. Last month i stayed with her the entire month to see if we can live together. And we were perfect together. We had alot of discussions where both feared each other breaking the others heart. But i made sure if she had any problem with me, she could speak with me. Call me whatever, i can help her. I want to provide for her.

She didnt ask for anything these months except the last two weeks.

I already knew she owned a land and that she was planning to get a house for her mother and herself since she lives a bit poor with my girlfriends sister. So i was happy to provide her that last 50 000 baht she needed to complete the payment for the land. She made sure i didnt have to do this and also said she could pay me back. But i was happy to do this since i have met her family and want to help.

All my life i have lived good, i like helping people and dont care about myself.

I was waiting for my salary to come from the US but it took some days. She got angry since she said her mother expected the money and i said several times i have done what i can, now its up to the bank to transfer. I cannot make it go faster. She got really angry and acted kinda disappointed about me. This made me furious, why are you angry at me when all i do is help you? There is not one bad feeling in my entire body. She was angry like this for 2 days and in the end i got fed up and said i was leaving to stay at hotel for 1 day to think about this. I really didnt like how she acted, felt like i was beeing tricked.

Next day i kinda felt what if i have misjudged the situation? So i contacted her again and she cried and said she was sorry. She was heartbroken over me leaving and hadnt slept all night. She was like a zombie. I felt bad and said i was sorry and she also apologized.

The next days she wasnt herself and i felt she was still thinking of our fight. She started crying suddenly when we went out for dinner.

The day after i went back to the US since i had to work and now suddenly she didnt contact me as she used to before when i was home. I had to call her and often she was unavailable and used "Busy working" as an apology. So i felt something was wrong but she said i love you on phone so i kinda didnt think more of it.

Then suddenly for 1 week i couldnt call her, she didnt pick up phone or answer my messages. I got a friend who lives in Thailand to call her to see if she was ignoring me. And she answered, my friend said i was worried about her. Then she responded "Me and him is finished!" in a angry voice.

How would you guys think about this situation? I have asked many about this, mostly farang and they have bad experienced with thai from before. So they obviously say i have been tricked. But the money for the land i was with her when she paid it completely, so i know she didnt use it for something else. And she has never asked for anything beyond this. Should i think she may have tricked me? Or can it be our fight which resulted in she not trusting me anymore?

I have a hard time accepting that she has tricked me, i dont believe this. She hated girls like that, we spoke about thai farang relationships often because i was afraid of just this when we met.

She also wanted to marrie me and come with me to the US so yeah, i am confused. This was last monday, she has not called me or sent any text messages about reason yet. I am planning to send her a text message tomorrow on sunday to see if i can get a reason. I still love her very much, i saw a future with her. And i could definetaly give her a very good life.

Any opinions on this? Especially from thai people? Would greatly appreciate it.

Jason,

On another thread you gave the following explanation

''Just comparing with my relationship which is now ended because of my stupidity. After 5 months she hadnt asked for anything, we were planning to move in together. And she asked if i could help her pay down the land she owned which was meant for her mother. She had been saving many years for this. I saw the papers and everything. But stupid me i asked for advice on a message board and farangs answered. "RUUUUUUN" was theyre advice. So i checked in to a hotel and i broke this girls heart, she cried so hard i have never seen a girl so crushed before. We made up the next day but after i returned to my country she broke up with me :) So ive basicly lost the love of my life because of this silly event.''

It is difficult to advise you when the story is unclear. Other posters have also asked for clarification about the precise sequence of events.

However, I am prepared to offer you the benefit of the doubt, as you are experiencing tremendous emotional pain which always clouds rational judgement. The brain is flooded by emotional turmoil.

You were offered some advice to chase, chase, chase. This is a very natural, but also very basic mistake. Any nature program on tv will show you this. If one animal stalks another, the target will run. It is basic natural behaviour. So the more you chase this woman, the further away she will go. Another human failing is to continue the same behaviour and expect a different result.

Therefore stop sending her an SMS every week. Wait for a few weeks. I would suggest 6. Even though she is not responding to you, I note she answered the phone when your friend called her. This is a positive sign, in that she is not scared enough to change her number.

In conclusion, it appears to me that it was the delay that caused the problem. A cooling off period is needed, to let the emotions subside.

Whatever happens, I wish you all the best.

So what's the deal with the land?  Where did the original amount come from to make the initial payment?  Why couldn't the girl get a loan from the bank for this measly sum, or why doesn't the family as a whole have this to loan her? Did she even have a job?  

Jason,

Somehow I missed your reply to the above question.  Perhaps you can enlighten us.

You forget to exclude the (how)many months you stayed in the US,as you said yourself in a previous post,from those 5 months plus you paid all expenses while you were here.So at the end it might not have been such a cheap deal.

There is a term for a type of woman that fits this scene.

Long-Baller.

Friendly, free, good english, Polite, accomidating, Helpful, Loving. Can build up your confidence in the relationship.

very similar to a woman that TRUELY loves you.( they are out there)

But it's a CON. and you only GET IT in the end.

You were what is called in some groups, Fairbanked. (you slipped 10G in purse she slipped it back, Knowing that it would convince you (CON) that she is not in it for the $.)

Lot's of practice by long ballers make them very convincing (CON). and Rich with cash by their marks. But the good heart they seem to have is very dark.

It was blind luck that you stumbled onto the way to check if love is real....Hold out on the money!

ki nee ow (sp) if they stay it's not for the pay.

Move on , forget her but not the game. Do not look to her for answers. she is experianced with what you want to hear.

and mate, don't buy any houses here eh....

there are good hearted ladies but like they say... You gotta kiss alot of frogs before you find the prince.

nothing will heal your heart but time. relax. let time happen. one day you will look back and the pain will not be there.