Where To Get Borax In Thailand?

pluto_manibo

I am looking for Borax, which can be used as a laundry detergent, cleaning product and insecticide etc...It is similar to Baking soda. Abroad it can be found in the detergent, cleaning products aisle in supermarkets but here I have yet to find it. Anyone know how to get some in the Pattaya/Bangkok area. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
I am looking for Borax, which can be used as a laundry detergent, cleaning product and insecticide etc...It is similar to Baking soda. Abroad it can be found in the detergent, cleaning products aisle in supermarkets but here I have yet to find it. Anyone know how to get some in the Pattaya/Bangkok area. Thank you.

I can get for you . If you live in Chiang Mai [email protected]

its easy to find. You might have to ask for Sodium Tetraborate. It's available from chemical houses like the on Suthep road in Chiang Mai. It's near the Neurology hospital. It's cheap. 500 grams for maybe 70 baht. Not sure what the big bags of it cost. It's used a lot as a antifungal for agriculture.

If you want Pharmacutical or Analytical grade then again at a different Chemist shop on Suthep road. For Analytical grade its 600 baht for 500 grams. He also can get Food grade H202.