Post-dadaism In Phuket

LeungKen

Well after the deafening silence and much deliberation I have bitten the bullet and decided to announce that, neo-vorticists, cubo-futurists and nuovo-stuckist are all welcome to paticipate.

I got my Nuovo stuckist out on the Kamala road.. Really should look at the petrol gauge.

Well after the deafening silence and much deliberation I have bitten the bullet and decided to announce that, neo-vorticists, cubo-futurists and nuovo-stuckist are all welcome to paticipate.

I got my Nuovo stuckist out on the Kamala road.. Really should look at the petrol gauge.

'

Have you checked the manifesto, it's probably clogged with fauvists.

There might be a valid reason for the silence. Sometimes it's good idea to explain a bit further what you are talking about.

I couldn't agree more, and if you have in mind that we meet somewhere very quiet and listen to this piece I'm sure we will be perfectly in tune :-

John Cage's 4'33"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJagb7hL0E