Looking For Yamaha Spart Part

cupid85

Hi,

i'm new to here.

i'm looking for Yamaha TZM 150 Spare part in Thailand.

-Original Cylinder (Block)

-Original Steering cone bearing (Set)

-Original Power valve servo controller

Let me know the price and if can please provide me picture as well.

Thanks

I can get you these; I have a TZR which is almost identical and have access to the parts books for TZMs. Question is, is it worth my while? Where are you? Do you want new parts (servo will be much cheaper 2nd hand/refurbed). Are copy parts acceptable (eg for bearings). My TZR has the conical ball races while the parts book specifies cups and ball bearings; in my opinion the conical ball races are much better. Some of the copy parts, like bearings, are very good quality (I recently fitted some NSR ones that I was very impressed with). Please PM me. Thanks.

I can get you these; I have a TZR which is almost identical and have access to the parts books for TZMs. Question is, is it worth my while? Where are you? Do you want new parts (servo will be much cheaper 2nd hand/refurbed). Are copy parts acceptable (eg for bearings). My TZR has the conical ball races while the parts book specifies cups and ball bearings; in my opinion the conical ball races are much better. Some of the copy parts, like bearings, are very good quality (I recently fitted some NSR ones that I was very impressed with). Please PM me. Thanks.

If the Original new parts from Yamaha, would be great.

If its 2nd hand/refurbed or copy parts are durable, lasting long, i will think about it.

I think conical ball race is the 1 i looking for.

Will PM you.