Somewhere To Stay

stevo2

So looks like my mate is coming to work in Bangkok. I haven't been there for a while so thought I would seek some advice.

Looking for a comfortable,doesn't need to be big, apartment to rent for a while. Some where near a BTS on the Silom line would be handy.If not don't mind a bit of a walk. Looking for standard 2bedroom aircon type thing. Like I said nothing grand as he would be looking at around 15000 an month.

Any ideas would be gratefully recieved.

Thanks

So looks like my mate is coming to work in Bangkok. I haven't been there for a while so thought I would seek some advice.

Looking for a comfortable,doesn't need to be big, apartment to rent for a while. Some where near a BTS on the Silom line would be handy.If not don't mind a bit of a walk. Looking for standard 2bedroom aircon type thing. Like I said nothing grand as he would be looking at around 15000 an month.

Thanks

Google Acute Realty Bangkok. Easy site to specify price, location etc. Hundreds of rentals.

Thanks

:) does the b15,000 a month include the wine, women and song? also, is he/she coming alone? has he recited the Lord's Prayer? you, know, the one about ..."the valley of temptations'', i.e. patpong and greater bangkok, and all that jazz? :D

Thanks

:D does the b15,000 a month include the wine, women and song? also, is he/she coming alone? has he recited the Lord's Prayer? you, know, the one about ..."the valley of temptations'', i.e. patpong and greater bangkok, and all that jazz? :D

He can save 2/3 of that budget bunkering with a flat mate whorking in Silom... :)