Breaking The Rules In Thailand

sunholidaysun1

We come here for a holiday or even to live , so why is it that while were here we break the law ?

If your honest its possible we all have, even if your an outstanding citizen of your own country. So why come here and

break the law knowing that you could be locked up for a longtime if the offence warrents it .

Heres some examples of what I have done .

1.Driving through Red Lights when theres no traffic on the roads.

2.Drinking in bars after hours .

3. Driving my motorbike under the influence

4.Bringing in too much Duty free stuff

I think I could go on a bit here , but I will see what you have done !!

We come here for a holiday or even to live , so why is it that while were here we break the law ?

If your honest its possible we all have, even if your an outstanding citizen of your own country. So why come here and

break the law knowing that you could be locked up for a longtime if the offence warrents it .

Heres some examples of what I have done .

1.Driving through Red Lights when theres no traffic on the roads.

2.Drinking in bars after hours .

3. Driving my motorbike under the influence

4.Bringing in too much Duty free stuff

I think I could go on a bit here , but I will see what you have done !!

I am doing all this things at home as well....

Amongst a myriad of other things, I drove off after being hit by a motorbike. Got a friend to take it to the engineer who repaired it next day with no questions asked.

I'll add that as I was sat chatting with certain group of mini-bus drivers I did enjoy the spliffs that were being handed around.

I'm saying nowt else! :)

Since prostitution is illegal in this country, does it mean the customer breaks some law if and when he engages the services of a Thai prostitute? :)

What if said customer fails to pay for rendered services... which is the bigger crime? which would the police be more likely to arrest you for in Thailand.... Hmmmm

Engaging in the illegal services of a prostitute or not paying for the illegal services of the prostitute :D

This is a good thread as I feel I can finally come clean for all the bad things I have done.

A few years ago I was taken to a police station and had to pay a fine of 200 THB because I was having a drink after closing time.

Another fine of 200 THB I payed for speeding, 3 KM above the limit.

And another fine of 200 THB I payed for being in the U-turn lane and changed to the trong pai lane.

I hope you all can forgive me for doing those bad things.

:)